Top two teams from each district

aTm_1989

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

The reason Silsbee can't be thrown in there is because of pitching. If Skinner can get his act together, then you throw them in there. If he doesn't step up, I don't know who else they have to go to. However, I would say that Silsbee has the potential, if things go there way to have a good season, just probably not in the top two of the district.

Well we saw Treece carry an HJ team last year on his shoulders, why couldn't a kid like McDonald at Silsbee do the same. They also have their entire infield coming back.

If you are asking what teams have a chance to win the region in 4a.  It is way to early to be talking to much about that.  However since you asked.  I would say the only two teams from SETX with a real chance would be BH and PNG.  The other teams from this area don't really have enough pitching.  Mont. and Brenham will be those two teams biggest hurdle as they too will have very good pitching.

If you are asking what teams have a chance to win the region in 4a.  It is way to early to be talking to much about that.  However since you asked.  I would say the only two teams from SETX with a real chance would be BH and PNG.  The other teams from this area don't really have enough pitching.  Mont. and Brenham will be those two teams biggest hurdle as they too will have very good pitching.

If you would have read what this topic is about, than you would know that it is just predictions.

BH and  PNG??? ???

Lcm and Vidor look stronger than PNG.

I'm not convinced that HJ should be included on this list. I know they have a great coach and a good group of core players returning, but I don't see their pitching being as strong as the top two. Could I be wrong, yes. Could they upset people, yes, but I'm just not ready to include them with Jasper and BC yet.

if i remember correctly sir hj did beat jasper, the state champs, at your field. so i think its safe to say that hj can be included with jasper and bc.

LCM, PNG, Vidor, Nederland. Any one of these teams could win the district and it wouldn't be a surprise. There is not much difference between any of them. They all will rely heavily on Juniors this season for the majority of their line ups. It should be a fascinating race.

• 2 weeks later...

silsbee/ jasper

silsbee only lost 2 starters and a pitcher

the other pitchers have a lot of experience and mcdonald is one of the best

the catcher has been filled in nicely by steven bird

and center field has a lot of options in which to choose from

silsbee brings a lot of speed to the table and a lot of talent

too many weapons not be a selection

• 1 month later...

Im not sure about 22-3A......

Shepherd should get better from last year

Tarkington will be good like always

Splendora..im not sure but I think they have a couple of good pitchers back

Liberty lost some seniors but nothing they cant replace, should be in the mix

That sounds dead on. but I wonder if Kingwood park will be competitive?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder