West Brook vs. Memorial Predictions/Big School GOW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be able to tell how this game will go early on.  If the Titans can not protect Brown, its going to be a long night for them.  I think we will be able to score.  If our secondary holds up, it will be a blow out.  I'm going with WB 35  PAM  21

Guest WBFan09

wow besbolbenbedygud really think it will be that much of a blowout...?

PAM has lost two in a row and wont want to make it three especially in front of the home crowd in Port Arthur...our secondary isnt playing as well as they should but i think they will be ready for the challenge...but how do you figure PAM only 12 points???

just wanna say something right quick. i think we will lose,no doubt. it's amazing though how many westbrook "fans" come out of hiding when the brook rolls. they are like roaches that come out in front of company,when they are winning. they lose,they are like roaches when you switch on the lights,they all scatter. i never seen so many. it's about 3-4 faithfuls,but other than that,all these fans coming out is down right shameful.

How will we know you?   You gonna have a big sign or something?

you will know me. me and homeboy....6'-8" 300. me 5'3" 150 of muscle. i might have my lamarque hoodie on. nor,ally when my group sits on the vistors side,we win. we like to talk trash(all in fun). it worked last year against lee and humble.

as i rolled out of bed this a.m.,i thought about someting. we all know michaels is a beast. the rookie isn't really proven(ya'll played sterling) i think our soph. linbacker hines and crew can handle them. well,slow them down. your one wr threat isn't enough. this game might be closer than we think. the only way it gets out of hand is if thompson punts from 4th and goal or something dumb. as much as you will disagree,these teams mirrior each other,with brook having the far better coaching staff.

passing game -PAM

running game-brook

secondary-PAM

d-line-brook

linebackers-PAM

kicking game-=

o-line-PAM and brook -if we sack him,it will be an all out blitz or coverage sack same for PAM.

i still think we lose though. not because we get outplayed,but outcoached. which is why thompson is the biggest piece of trash on PAM's sideline!!! >:(

Guest WBFan09

as i rolled out of bed this a.m.,i thought about someting. we all know michaels is a beast. the rookie isn't really proven(ya'll played sterling) i think our soph. linbacker hines and crew can handle them. well,slow them down. your one wr threat isn't enough. this game might be closer than we think. the only way it gets out of hand is if thompson punts from 4th and goal or something dumb. as much as you will disagree,these teams mirrior each other,with brook having the far better coaching staff.

passing game -PAM

running game-brook

secondary-PAM

d-line-brook

linebackers-PAM

kicking game-=

o-line-PAM and brook -if we sack him,it will be an all out blitz or coverage sack same for PAM.

i still think we lose though. not because we get outplayed,but outcoached. which is why thompson is the biggest piece of trash on PAM's sideline!!! >:(

you telling me you think about high school kids when you wake up in the morning ;D :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder