West Brook vs. Memorial Predictions/Big School GOW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

haha ok sure :o ;D...anyways you make good points patitan yalls passing game obviously favors yall simply because yall pass more than we do but if you actually look at the yards per catch WB is doing better by almost 5 more yards a catch running game favors us with christian michaels in our backfield...secondary PAM because yall didnt give up 21 points to a bad team in one half

d-line is us cause thats how it is...i agree kicking game is = with a little edge to yall...O-Lines idk i havent gotten a chance to see yalls ours have done surprisingly well this year and have really gelled

Guest WBFan09

ok wait a minute...im looking at this thing again and i think our passing game might be better...without considering our secondary....i really think our passing game is better

we average 5 more yards a catch than yall

our qb has 6 int while yalls have 5

our QB has half the completions and attempts that your qb does yet your qb has only 300 more yards than ours

yall however spread the ball around more and definitley helps out with several things

as i rolled out of bed this a.m.,i thought about someting. we all know michaels is a beast. the rookie isn't really proven(ya'll played sterling) i think our soph. linbacker hines and crew can handle them. well,slow them down. your one wr threat isn't enough. this game might be closer than we think. the only way it gets out of hand is if thompson punts from 4th and goal or something dumb. as much as you will disagree,these teams mirrior each other,with brook having the far better coaching staff.

passing game -PAM

running game-brook

secondary-PAM

d-line-brook

linebackers-PAM

kicking game-=

o-line-PAM and brook -if we sack him,it will be an all out blitz or coverage sack same for PAM.

i still think we lose though. not because we get outplayed,but outcoached. which is why thompson is the biggest piece of trash on PAM's sideline!!! >:(

If those are your thoughts you didnt roll out of bed, you fell out of bed and hit your head.  The only + PAM has on WB is secondary.  passing should be = and our LBs are better than yours any day of the week and twice on Friday night.  Everything else is about right.  If you think we only have a one WR threat then you are in for a rude awakening.  You say our QB isnt proven, but he handle Lee better than your boy Brown did. 

If those are your thoughts you didnt roll out of bed, you fell out of bed and hit your head.  The only + PAM has on WB is secondary.  passing should be = and our LBs are better than yours any day of the week and twice on Friday night.  Everything else is about right.  If you think we only have a one WR threat then you are in for a rude awakening.  You say our QB isnt proven, but he handle Lee better than your boy Brown did. 

correction,brown dominated lee. coaching held him back. powdrill is the SECOND wr in district. King is FIRST. we both have that "one" wr. all the rest,even ours are scrubs.

That's what I'm talking about.  Get this smack talk going!  I think that both secondaries will have their struggles with both teams prime time recievers, Powdrill and King.  I think that Brooks pass defense will look better because the constant pressure that will be on Brown, causing some turnovers.

Alright now! patitan is starting to get after it little. He's done better smack than this though. Somebody throw some darts at em and get him cranked up!!

Guest WBFan09

I feel good about Friday night

haha i dont think the players will be feeling that way come friay...they will be ready though and hopefully take no more games lightley

we don't need to roll coverage. our lcb and rcb are more than caplable of handling powdrill and the other scrubs. if he's not care,powdrill will be piledriven to the turf!!!

wanna put it all out now. i don't think we will lose to brook. our team is better.WE LOSE,WE LOSE BECAUSE STUMP WILL OUT COACH THOMPSON!!!  brook have the advantage of far better coaching,which makes the difference. i think our players walk a straight line to much. they do exactly what coach tells them to do and it looks horrible. one example of this is the last play of the lee game.king is on the left side alone. the other 3 on the right. brown fakes it to clay(like that meant something,it was 4th and 23)while starring down king the whole time. result??? triple coverage. had he done the same thing,but came back to the right,first down or possible td...IT WAS THAT OPEN!!!

I'll just say this, cardiac games are played in P.A. more times than not so, expect a close one.

Don't forget, last time Brook visited.....well.......i'll leave it at that.  :D

Just kidding people......both programs are better than that year. Expect the un-expected from both sides Friday.

Teacher vs Pupil Pt. 2

Guest WeedBegone

we don't need to roll coverage. our lcb and rcb are more than caplable of handling powdrill and the other scrubs. if he's not care,powdrill will be piledriven to the turf!!!

wanna put it all out now. i don't think we will lose to brook. our team is better.WE LOSE,WE LOSE BECAUSE STUMP WILL OUT COACH THOMPSON!!!  brook have the advantage of far better coaching,which makes the difference. i think our players walk a straight line to much. they do exactly what coach tells them to do and it looks horrible. one example of this is the last play of the lee game.king is on the left side alone. the other 3 on the right. brown fakes it to clay(like that meant something,it was 4th and 23)while starring down king the whole time. result??? triple coverage. had he done the same thing,but came back to the right,first down or possible td...IT WAS THAT OPEN!!!

Shame on you PAtit--Stump has not scored one single time in 3 years.  And i ain't a cocky-roach. 

Gotta go with WB...by 17

geez man, I hope you're right.......I worry about these rivalry games, though. You can usually throw the records out the window 'cause anything can happen. I just hope we have more points at the end of the game than they do. Hopefully, our guys will have their heads on straight and will show up ready to play! Good luck Titans..................................I also hope we dont cone out of the game with a bunch of injuries again, like last year!

dont know about injuries but a lil home-cooking aint bad   :D

let me tell you about the injuries....since we're all here to talk...uhhh, smack talk the othere team. Man, last year PA played dirty....very physical and just plain ol aggressive and dirty. Our boys were in for a fight and they got one. PAM showed up to play and we matched them toe to toe. We just ended up losing several defensive players that were out for two weeks. We subsequently lost the next two games, I dont look for that to happen this year! ;D

let me tell you about the injuries....since we're all here to talk...uhhh, smack talk the othere team. Man, last year PA played dirty....very physical and just plain ol aggressive and dirty. Our boys were in for a fight and they got one. PAM showed up to play and we matched them toe to toe. We just ended up losing several defensive players that were out for two weeks. We subsequently lost the next two games, I dont look for that to happen this year! ;D

yea, I saw the game from last year. hope its not like that again.

If our pass defense doesn't improve dramatically this week, it could be a long game against the Titans. On paper, WB should win easily. But this is a rivalry game, and you can typically throw the records out the window. The edge would have to go to WB, as long as we take away their passing game and force them to run the ball. If we do that, then we'd be in good shape! MikeEast thinks the score will be 56-0 WB! :o I just hope we have more points than they do at the end of the game. Isn't that the point? ;D

WHOA NOW! ;D

I said I HOPE its 56-0 WB... That was not my actual prediction....... was it???

I think my "on the record" prediction was conservatively, 35-14 Bruins but realistically I would guess that or worse.  8)

WB will go to PAM and take the field we already have real-estate in baytown and houston areas dont forget humble ;D PAM will be in for a rudeawkning thinking we only have one go to guy as a wr like yeoj said. The numbers are there.The only reason PAM leads the district in passing is because they have no running game all these things were supposed to be fixed defense shows up when they feel like it king will do his thing brown will do his besides them who else do PAM have Yall talking bout how PAM def. will stop our run game if aint mistaking didint kingwood toast PAM on the ground then after they was done they spreaded jelly on yall,lol(good combination) but let me geuss bad coaching huh. lol Look both teams are capable of winning but when you (titan and scooter )sit down and think about you ask yourself do we have the atheltes to compeat with WB. Everybody gettin down on the brook for giving up 21 against sterling. The players were thinkin about the state fair lol. I admitt i was upset to im one of them type fans who whats a shut out. Win is a win 7-3 would have been good for me. Im looking foward to friday good luck to PAM I will be there to cut the ribbon after WB takes more real-estate in texas. lol  ;)

more than one period would have been nice. dude,i'm not going to get into why PAM is failing. if you were at or heard about the lee game,that's all i have to say about that. the article PAM turning up the heat... says what i was saying. these kids know. brook have an excellent coach. i hate to keep bringing this up,but what if stump pulled some dumb stuff to cost brook a victory??? i mean what if he told ya'll to punt from the other teams 27??? fake fg when you're up 14-0 on the 15??? calling timouts when not needed??? not making  halftime adjustments??? it's like playing madden. stump is good on the stick.the best madden player around. then you got the old fart thompson,who is not accustomed to playing such high tech stuff because in his days,it was no such thing. stump is playing with i don't know...the ravens. thompson have the colts. talent but don't know what to do with it. stump,takes avg. players mixed with one or two really good players and run a muck.

If Stump punted from the 27 Bruin fans would have a heart attack

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder