West Brook vs. Memorial Predictions/Big School GOW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our pass defense doesn't improve dramatically this week, it could be a long game against the Titans. On paper, WB should win easily. But this is a rivalry game, and you can typically throw the records out the window. The edge would have to go to WB, as long as we take away their passing game and force them to run the ball. If we do that, then we'd be in good shape! MikeEast thinks the score will be 56-0 WB! :o I just hope we have more points than they do at the end of the game. Isn't that the point? ;D

i will be the first to admit it. had we won,i'd participate in trash talk. brook is gonna mop the floor with PAM. i think some of PAM coaches are betting on the games ...and they are betting against PAM!!! after what happend last night,i wouldn't be surprised.

brook 63

PAM-holla at cha boy 0.

If our pass defense doesn't improve dramatically this week, it could be a long game against the Titans. On paper, WB should win easily. But this is a rivalry game, and you can typically throw the records out the window. The edge would have to go to WB, as long as we take away their passing game and force them to run the ball. If we do that, then we'd be in good shape! MikeEast thinks the score will be 56-0 WB! :o I just hope we have more points than they do at the end of the game. Isn't that the point? ;D

49-48 WB

it would never be a blowout WB winning, not in P.A. its not.

and if they are betting on the games to ***censored*** with them, dont need that crap.

Guest WBFan09

Expect for this to be a close game people...Rivalry plus PAM has the weapons and game tactics to hurt the Brook its too close for me to guess...i just hope all the technical errors will be fixed

Guest WeedBegone

who knows,thompson might try to take a couple of snaps himself. before the nursing home hauls him off. how does he escape every friday??? better yet,he might set up for a field goal on PAM's 20 then FAKE IT?!?!?!? crazy old guy. let's just brook wins big.

;D ;D PATITAN --Your are turning into a pure WB fan.  What size hat do you wear--i AM GOING TO ORDER YOU ONE THAT HAS A PRETTY WB ON IT.

Scooter--you are making progress and i could order you one with just a W on it--and if things turn around you could turn it over and go back with an M.  How about it? 

Now i am not talking SMACK here because I have lots of respect for the Atheletes on the Titan squad.  When i hear about how Woodrow Wilson beats up on everybody on this side of the county--i dont know what happens when they move up to the HS level.

P.S.--hope your scoreboard has all the bulbs burning---gonna need em.  ;) 

;D ;D PATITAN --Your are turning into a pure WB fan.  What size hat do you wear--i AM GOING TO ORDER YOU ONE THAT HAS A PRETTY WB ON IT.

Scooter--you are making progress and i could order you one with just a W on it--and if things turn around you could turn it over and go back with an M.  How about it? 

Now i am not talking SMACK here because I have lots of respect for the Atheletes on the Titan squad.  When i hear about how Woodrow Wilson beats up on everybody on this side of the county--i dont know what happens when they move up to the HS level.

P.S.--hope your scoreboard has all the bulbs burning---gonna need em.  ;) 

Middle school level does not matter. They're not running the same system in the middle schools, how would you like to go from something like a veer offense to a spread O? Think it'll take a while to pick it up? I know it would for me.  ;D

....and all i need is my LP (lufkin) hat man.  ;)

WB will win big. Like i said all year dont expect the same game from the bruins from last year on the def. side. Stump is one of the smartest coaches in high school football. To all you brook fans who think WB doesnt have a solid secondary are crazy i see much better improvement from last year. PAM doesnt have that strong off. like they had last year. Ive did my research trust me WB will blow this game wide open. Ill be there cheering the bruins on like i have all season. If my memory serves me right aint scooter in alaska the only guy who thinks PAM has a chance to win good fan got to give him that much.  WB all the way. GO BRUINS.

Guest WBFan09

how many picks did our defense have in the second half we had like 2...ya know after the terrible first half...id also like to know how many yards Sterling actually got in the second half compared to the first half...i didnt see much offense out of Sterling in the second half except for a few plays...

WB will win big. Like i said all year dont expect the same game from the bruins from last year on the def. side. Stump is one of the smartest coaches in high school football. To all you brook fans who think WB doesnt have a solid secondary are crazy i see much better improvement from last year. PAM doesnt have that strong off. like they had last year. Ive did my research trust me WB will blow this game wide open. Ill be there cheering the bruins on like i have all season. If my memory serves me right aint scooter in alaska the only guy who thinks PAM has a chance to win good fan got to give him that much.  WB all the way. GO BRUINS.

i am, what's the point?

how many picks did our defense have in the second half we had like 2...ya know after the terrible first half...id also like to know how many yards Sterling actually got in the second half compared to the first half...i didnt see much offense out of Sterling in the second half except for a few plays...

the Rangers had 1 rushing yard and like 370 passing yards! Hey KG03bruins7, their secondary is very much improved from last year, but it's still nowhere near where it needs to be to make a deep playoff run. I mean come on, 370 yards passing from the worst team in our district! How can you not see that as a problem. I agree with you that we will blow this game wide open, AS LONG AS we shut down the passing game and force them to run the ball. I would love to see WB go all the way, but I am being realistic here.......I have yet to see them play well enough to beat a Katy or a Cy-Falls yet. I'm not saying they can't do it, I'm simply saying they haven't played four quarter football. And that's what it's gonna take to do it. ;D

Beat them sorry about that. Scooter what im saying how do you even know how good your team is when you cant wittness it yourself  im sure your friends have sold you a wolf ticket or 2. You should listen to Patitian guy knows football not just saying this because im a WB fan WB needs some work also i understand how the other brook fans feel. Last was last year and WB didint really know what to expect from PAM this year i dont see PAM doing what the did last year all im saying the 2 best off. players have is BROWN AND KING  not sold on the clay kid yet. the def is good to.

Beat them sorry about that. Scooter what im saying how do you even know how good your team is when you cant wittness it yourself  im sure your friends have sold you a wolf ticket or 2. You should listen to Patitian guy knows football not just saying this because im a WB fan WB needs some work also i understand how the other brook fans feel. Last was last year and WB didint really know what to expect from PAM this year i dont see PAM doing what the did last year all im saying the 2 best off. players have is BROWN AND KING  not sold on the clay kid yet. the def is good to.

I'm going to say this again, I get the videos from home and watch my self  :)  so yeah, i am witnessing them play  ;)

the team could easily be tied for first. for the most part,it's not the kids...it's thompson. i know you have read what happend in friday's game. it's like he's trying to make PAM lose. PUNTING FROM LEE'S 27???? FAKE FG FROM THE LEE'S 15 WHEN YOU ARE UP 14-0??? these are the type of things titan fans "cry" about. don't mind losing,just let it come at the fact team A was better (like the lamar game) or a slug fest(last year brook game). no sabatoge from thompson. brown is the better qb and freddie is the best wr in the district,but the other kids are good too if given the chance.

the team could easily be tied for first. for the most part,it's not the kids...it's thompson. i know you have read what happend in friday's game. it's like he's trying to make PAM lose. PUNTING FROM LEE'S 27???? FAKE FG FROM THE LEE'S 15 WHEN YOU ARE UP 14-0??? these are the type of things titan fans "cry" about. don't mind losing,just let it come at the fact team A was better (like the lamar game) or a slug fest(last year brook game). no sabatoge from thompson. brown is the better qb and freddie is the best wr in the district,but the other kids are good too if given the chance.

I watched the Kingwood game earlier, kinda felt like they were waiting for them to enter the secondary, and that Brown to King connection is great, just need to cut down on dumb play-calling--ala Lee game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin