Beaumont Central at Dayton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoabroncos09

this is going to be a tough one.  I will have to go with dayton by the hair of their chinny chin chin  ;D

ohh man!

we do not want another game like that.

we already had a game that close and we didnt win.

and last year we won just 'by the hair on our chinny chin chin'.  ;D

You don't realize that we lost to Dayton last year by 1 point.  Last year, we also beat Vidor by 1 score.  Remember, last years Jag team was on a different level then this team.  You see, my point is, we have the athletes to compete with anyone.  Yea, our defense isnt' as good as it was in recent years.  Our HC is a defensive minded coach.  He will have a game plan to have Dayton making adjustments early.  The thing is, it wont be easy, by any means.  It's win out time, and we're focused on Dayton.  Ask them, they know we have weapons to compete with them.

You don't realize that we lost to Dayton last year by 1 point.  Last year, we also beat Vidor by 1 score.  Remember, last years Jag team was on a different level then this team.  You see, my point is, we have the athletes to compete with anyone.  Yea, our defense isnt' as good as it was in recent years.  Our HC is a defensive minded coach.  He will have a game plan to have Dayton making adjustments early.  The thing is, it wont be easy, by any means.  It's win out time, and we're focused on Dayton.  Ask them, they know we have weapons to compete with them.

Bmtsoulja, I have seen what Central can do if they want it bad enough. The second half of our game was totally different than the first. It may have been some letup by our players due to the lopsided score, but I think it was more that Central buckled down and played football. If they want this Dayton game bad enough, it could be close. Play like you did in the first half against us and it will be ugly. Getting a team up for games is on the coaches, but the players also have to have some self-motivation. Good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder