Jasper At HF Predictions/Huge Game.Small School Game Of The Week

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This For JDiddy please tell me what has Kville done? They all most lost to one of the weakes team in 21AAA. You can't be a powerhouse in just a few years you have to put in the time  Kville has not.Jasper has been a powerhouse for years were Kville has just been good for a few years please get in the real world.Yes you have beat jasper a few times so what you are still a no name program. Every one want's to give the season to kville.The tide is turning back to were it should be ,Team's like WO-SAnd Jasper that have been powerhouses for years are takeing over takeing back what's there's and team's like Kville going back to the lick there wounds.I don't hate the wildcats just there fan's need to stop acting like the team has been better than jasper for years.

I think Jdiddy was being sarcastic!!!

he is from Jasper I believe

knowing coach brooks as well as i do ,he will be the first one to tell you that jasper will have there hands full

The HF Horns will have to play as well if not better this week to beat Jasper. I sincerely hope the Horns are up to the challenge because this will be a great game. The winner of this game will definitely have an upper hand at a playoff spot. I think HF has OF, BC, and KV left, where as Jasper has SILS, WOS, and HJ. I can't wait to see it. Go get them Horns. Good luck.

H-F has the most favorable schedule remaining. How many wins do you all think it will take to lock up a playoff spot for 2nd & 3rd place in district?

I believe without a doubt 5 wins will lock up a playoff spot. So at 5-2 I think your in then if it gets 4-3 it gets complicated. KV (2-1) has Silsbee, HJ, BC, HF left. HF (2-1) has Jasper, OF, BC, KV left. Jasper (2-1) has HF, WOS, SILSBEE, HJ left. Silsbee (2-1) has WOS, Jasper, KV, HJ left.

A win by H-F friday will pretty much lock up a spot for them unless they lose out because they will hold tie-breaker head to head over both SIlsbee and Jasper. KV has next best road but losses to HF ans SIlsbee would put them in 4-3 range. KV/HF last game of season. Silsbee has to win 3 of last 4 to get in the picture. Jasper needs 3 out of 4 to assure getting in. Things should be clearer after this week or not??????

I believe Jasper has the talent, just need the spark back.  In my eyes, Brooks toughest and greatest accomplishment will be getting Jasper to believe in themselves and believing they will win.  This program is headed in the right direction and the Dawgs upset HF Friday night.

Jasper by 9

Guest kvillecheer

An average team like yall should look good against a team giving up 50+ points per game.

Hf 32

Jasper 16

Oh what else can we learn from the football gods that is Kirbyville, maybe they can tell Jasper how to win football games since Jasper can only wish to accomplish all that Kirbyville has.  ::)

maybe you should re-think your sarcasm and think about how REAL it is .  Face it . Jasper doesn't have what we have . besides the jasper-kville game was a while back .

Guest kvillecheer

This For JDiddy please tell me what has Kville done? They all most lost to one of the weakes team in 21AAA. You can't be a powerhouse in just a few years you have to put in the time  Kville has not.Jasper has been a powerhouse for years were Kville has just been good for a few years please get in the real world.Yes you have beat jasper a few times so what you are still a no name program. Every one want's to give the season to kville.The tide is turning back to were it should be ,Team's like WO-SAnd Jasper that have been powerhouses for years are takeing over takeing back what's there's and team's like Kville going back to the lick there wounds.I don't hate the wildcats just there fan's need to stop acting like the team has been better than jasper for years.

it doesn't seem like jasper has taken over too much to me ?

Hopefully HF wins this game and gets revenge for the screwing they took at the hands of the officials last year in Jasper.

What the censored happened last year?

As for this year - HF needs to play all 4 quarters and they will win by 14.

Hamshire-Fannett 30  (There is no P in Hamshire)

Jasper 16

Kvillecheer and JDiddy will you plaese let that jasper vs Kville go it's over why are you people still on that that was the first Dist. game this week will be #4 let it go. You need to get those wildcats in order are this week you will get beat.And don't act like it can't happen cause you all ready know that those BOBCATS like put you DOWN.Jasper is looking real good were you are not you peaked to soon and jasper is geting on point.Better keep the boys on the filed and staying out of trouble.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder