Jasper At HF Predictions/Huge Game.Small School Game Of The Week

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a really good game. I've seen both teams and I think that they are very well matched. HF has a great offensive scheme and some HUGE lineman. Jasper has more speed and athletes. I've been told that HF has had success in their return game. I don't see them scoring on special teams this week. Jasper has blocked kicks in three consecutive games and I see them getting to one or more this week. I think this could be the difference.

Jasper 21

HF      14

Should be a really good game. I've seen both teams and I think that they are very well matched. HF has a great offensive scheme and some HUGE lineman. Jasper has more speed and athletes. I've been told that HF has had success in their return game. I don't see them scoring on special teams this week. Jasper has blocked kicks in three consecutive games and I see them getting to one or more this week. I think this could be the difference.

Jasper 21

HF      14

Just curious how you came up with this score, if you are predicting a blocked kick or two?

I dont see Jasper rushing HF's punt team after what happened to Silsbee last week.

All I know is that I've heard that you ran some Okey doke fake. I have confidence that the coaches from Jasper will not let that happen to them. You've already shown your hand with that one. I'd say that it is back to the drawing board on the fakes.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm gonna take Hamshire-Fannett. This team is moving, and really wants that playoff spot bad. In order to do that, they know they have to beat one of either Jasper, Kirbyville, or West Orange-Stark to get in as well as all their other "lesser" games. I think Kirbyville or Jasper are their best bet. They've already passed by the WO-S game and lost so they have two more chances.

Question?  Is the stadium at the HS in Hampshire?.  I got an addres of "second st." is that right

Yes, the stadium is in HAMSHIRE...(there is no "P" in Hamshire). If you are coming I-10 from Beaumont, take the Hamshire Rd exit, turn left at the stop sign and follow Hamshire Rd to Longhorn Stadium (the stadium will be on your right...you can't miss it). Second street is the address of the school and the stadium can be accessed that way as well, it's just easier to get to by going I-10 and taking the Hamshire Rd. exit. I'm horrible with directions but I hope that helped!  GO HORNS!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor