Lumberton vs. Odessa-Permian

Guest Luv Ya Blue

lubbockbulldog, thanks for finding me funny. but i mean cummon everyone? why would a football legacy like permian, or a phenomenom like southlake play rinky-dink lumberton who has never even made it into postseason play?

be realistic here. the raiderettes coach would be nuts to put his boys up against riley dodge and newman from southlake.

just imagine Wounded Knee all over again, except with raiders.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't verify the OP rumor but I have definite evidence that L-Town beat Dayton. . .anybody else hear that???

I did hear that. I also heard that more than half of the teams Dayton has played have done the same thing (as they are 2-3). I know that WO-S did it when they had their best player in. Are you bragging about beating a crippled 2-3 team?

Good luck, broncos. I'm rooting for ya.

So, since MOJO and SLC passed.... Coach C decided to play a bunch of 3A creampuffs. I have never seen any other teams in 4A have any problems scheduling teams in THE SAME CLASSIFICATION or a HIGHER CLASSIFICATION before. Other teams must be scared of all that tradition I guess.

I heard Southlake Carrol said they would rather go to Florida than face the wrath of the L-Train...  North Texas thought about it but didn't want the lose on their record either!

projected scores if they played   S.L.C. 84  LUMBERTON 1    MOJO 74  lumberton 1  lol   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  enough said.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

yeah, it's a waste of life and time to even think that something like this will happen.

lumberton beat dayton, WHOOPDYDOO! yall aren't the first ones to pull off an upset.

when we beat jasper 42-20 in 2004 (the year they went to state) we didn't carry on like this. so chill, go to playoffs and maybe people won't look to make a joke out of you as much.

Word through the grapevile was Lumberton wanted to play Permain in non district the last 2 years and they turned us down. Not sure if this true. I know MOJO is back but we're not scared.

umm... you should be

that would be a horrible confidence waiver to your precious red and baby blue. its MOJO! not west brook.

I did hear that. I also heard that more than half of the teams Dayton has played have done the same thing (as they are 2-3). I know that WO-S did it when they had their best player in. Are you bragging about beating a crippled 2-3 team?

Good luck, broncos. I'm rooting for ya.

No the point is that there was a 23 page thread a week before the game talking about how bad l-town was gonna get beat by Dayton, and now that you lost you want to make excuses. How very typical!! A team runs their mouth a little, then backs it up and everyone hates on them. Why not just give them credit and leave it alone.

i promise you if lumberton beats central tonight lumberton will get there credit from everyone on here that didnt think lumberton was for real but on the flip side if they lose everyone on here is going to say see i told you lumberton inst for real

I agree with you partially. . .most skeptics are never satisfied. They will just continue to hate until l-town finally loses and then the "I told you so's" will begin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder