The Art Of The Steal!

Reagan

22 hours ago, Realville said:

My money is still on Trump. 

Laugh if you want, but you may not be laughing for long.

Just curious.... at what point will you accept that Trump is no longer the President?

When Joe is sworn in?

When Trump no longer lives at 1600 Pennsylvania?

If Trump ever gives a concession speech?

Or are you just gonna keep pretending?  

He was literally talking about declaring martial law over the weekend.  As somebody that voted for him twice, he's about to officially be the worst president that we've ever had, just because of the way that he's behaved since he lost. And "Americans" are still supporting the guy. It's mindblowing. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Just curious.... at what point will you accept that Trump is no longer the President?

When Joe is sworn in?

He was literally talking about declaring martial law over the weekend.  As somebody that voted for him twice, he's about to officially be the worst president that we've ever had, just because of the way that he's behaved since he lost. And "Americans" are still supporting the guy. It's mindblowing. 

Just my opinion. You don’t have to agree with it. Your posting statements from the same people that said he was a Russian spy. How’d that work out? Remember people thought he was crazy when he said his campaign was spied on by the FBI. Sure enough he was right along with many other things. Have a nice day.

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

When Joe is sworn in?

There goes your martial law fake news. Nice try. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When Joe is sworn in?

I’ll tell you what. When the swing states allow signature verification of the ballots in counties where there were huge abnormalities and a forensic audit of the machines in those counties then I’ll move on. There’s a reason why it’s not being allowed, because they know they will find enough fraud to over turn the election. Zero of the cases filed with courts have been allowed to show evidence. If there is nothing to hide then why all the suppression and push back. Let the evidence be presented. I’ve watched the hearings and listen to sworn testimony of witnesses that was given to State legislators in these swing states which was not a court setting. None of the major news outlets covered it but they covered the phony Russia hearings for 3 plus years with no substantial evidence. I had to watch it livestream from a very small news outlet. All witnesses signed sworn affidavits with penalty of perjury. Meaning prison time for lying. Currently they’re thousands of sworn affidavits that were given to Trumps legal team. The evidence is overwhelming. It actually pisses you off when you listen and watch the testimonies. Certainly enough to investigate the ballots and machines. Many justices and judges are afraid of the repercussions of hearing or ruling on the evidence because of the threats to them and their family. Typical Democrat Bully tactics.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When Joe is sworn in?

The ATlantic was also the publication that "declared" that President Trump called our soldiers losers.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

The ATlantic was also the publication that "declared" that President Trump called our soldiers losers.

Well, he did call a five year POW a loser... among other things, living and posthumously.  I saw that with my own eyes.  

Just last week he was still tweeting crap about McCain, and he's been dead for two years. 

And he wonders why he got his tail kicked in Arizona. 

2 hours ago, Realville said:

I’ll tell you what. When the swing states allow signature verification of the ballots in counties where there were huge abnormalities and a forensic audit of the machines in those counties then I’ll move on. There’s a reason why it’s not being allowed, because they know they will find enough fraud to over turn the election. Zero of the cases filed with courts have been allowed to show evidence. If there is nothing to hide then why all the suppression and push back. Let the evidence be presented. I’ve watched the hearings and listen to sworn testimony of witnesses that was given to State legislators in these swing states which was not a court setting. None of the major news outlets covered it but they covered the phony Russia hearings for 3 plus years with no substantial evidence. I had to watch it livestream from a very small news outlet. All witnesses signed sworn affidavits with penalty of perjury. Meaning prison time for lying. Currently they’re thousands of sworn affidavits that were given to Trumps legal team. The evidence is overwhelming. It actually pisses you off when you listen and watch the testimonies. Certainly enough to investigate the ballots and machines. Many justices and judges are afraid of the repercussions of hearing or ruling on the evidence because of the threats to them and their family. Typical Democrat Bully tactics.

They weren't allowed, or had none to show.  Just because YOUR news says that those affidavits exist, doesn't mean that they do.  If they're sworn, certainly a few hundred have been leaked, right?  Maybe a few dozen, at least?  Or maybe none at all, except for that truck driver who brought 74,000 ballots from NY to PA, then admitted that he'd lied.  

These are the people that provided your "thousands and thousands" of affidavits.  Liars. Each and every one of them.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

They weren't allowed, or had none to show.  Just because YOUR news says that those affidavits exist, doesn't mean that they do.  If they're sworn, certainly a few hundred have been leaked, right?  Maybe a few dozen, at least?  Or maybe none at all, except for that truck driver who brought 74,000 ballots from NY to PA, then admitted that he'd lied.  

These are the people that provided your "thousands and thousands" of affidavits.  Liars. Each and every one of them.  

Click on the above link sidneypowell.com an you can see all the filings for the Supreme Court. She has them broken down in states. She has 234 pages affidavits for just Michigan. You really need to find a better source for truth because you are lost as a goose.

Here is that postal worker in his own words that he did not recant his allegations.

If you need some good sources to some truth just let me know. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Click on the above link sidneypowell.com an you can see all the filings for the Supreme Court. She has them broken down in states. She has 234 pages affidavits for just Michigan. You really need to find a better source for truth because you are lost as a goose.

Here is that postal worker in his own words that he did not recant his allegations.

If you need some good sources to some truth just let me know. 

Only problem is, he recanted again. 

That’s the problem.  You guys are grasping at straws and will literally believe ANYTHING that gives you hope that your Savior can somehow pull this out. 

Were you watching your news source today when they clarified their stance on voting machines?

Newsmax officially announced that they have seen zero evidence of voting machine related fraud. That, my friend, is called “cya” when you’ve been busy spreading wild speculations, tall tales, hearsay, and absolute lies. 

Isnt this where all of Trump’s loyalist went when those traitors at fox called the race for Biden?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I actually heard Rudy Giuliani say there many, many signed, under Penalty Of Perjury, affidavits!

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Were you watching your news source today when they clarified their stance on voting machines?

Newsmax officially announced that they have seen zero evidence of voting machine related fraud. That, my friend, is called “cya” when you’ve been busy spreading wild speculations, tall tales, hearsay, and absolute lies. 

Isnt this where all of Trump’s loyalist went when those traitors at fox called the race for Biden?

Explain this video!  Is this just another walk in the park?

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That may be newsmax’s view but not the view of the guest they’ve had on their program that have actually seen the evidence. Believe what you want CB.