Best Qb in 21- 3a?

maine nicka dat nicka from silsbee is of da chain fool

wo-s got dat qb too though but on the reall silsbee got it on lock. dat fool stay on his grind like vince young on 360

Man that's way over my head.

But to answer the question, I think Johnson of Silsbee will be a great one, maybe by the end of this year, who knows. But the qb playing the best right now would have to be BC's Dustin Breaux. This is just based on stats though, not wins.

ok, here is the translation......

Man, that kid from Silsbee is awesome.

Wos has a good  quarterback also. But the Silsbee kid takes it. He can play so good, its like playing with Vince young on Madden 08 on the xbox 360. ;D

Yes, Im from the hood. ;D

There is no better way to destroy the attitude of a FB team than that of dispersing blame where it is not deserved. If the QB has been making poor decisions when passing the ball, Say just that and strive to improve. Don't try to hide the problem.

In my opinion Randall Courville of HF is a good QB. His "stats" are not that good

but I beleive he manages the game well. I will admit that my opinion is somewhat biased. Goodluck Horns, beat them Hawks.

he just isnt the same player he was before he took that shot to the head against wos last year. plus he still makes mistakes that he made as an underclassman (example: when he was getting sacked against EC and he just threw it up and a lineman or linebacker intercepted it), i thought that by now he would have matured to make some better decisions, but then again, when you do nothing but run the ball in practice, how can you expect a guy to be prepared to make good decisions when trying to throw it in a game?

Just because I'm from Silsbee doesn't mean that I'm just going for my home team but I think Jeremy Johnston showed alot of improvements over the last few weeks he only threw one interception in district and is right behind Breaux (spelling) at passing yardage. He is really good

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder