Best Qb in 21- 3a?

He certainly was impressive in the highlights last night, and 160 passing/52 rushing is definitely solid! I'd go back to his previous games to sell him, though, since BC gives up about 42 points and 425 yards per game. Certainly he's been impressive all year. I wouldn't trade our guy for anyone, though. He's a natural leader, losing one game since like 8th grade (Bay City by two). His stats are fine, but his intangibles are spectacular.

It's really not a very good year for QBs in 21-3A stat-wise. Even the best are pretty unimpressive - either few yards and TDs but also few ints or more of the former AND the latter. A lot of raw potential, though.

well man maybe the the stats arent too good in wo-s, but they look pretty nice here in silsbee

johnson for president

If they look good to you, then I'm happy for ya. Personally, none of the stats - Silsbee included - strike me as a "top QB" like our district usually has. Johnson and Hypolite (and the kid from BC) look pretty good, but there are an awful lot of picks being thrown.

And I was talking about BRIDGE City, noting Silsbee's QB stats against them.

I will agree. After the PN-G game Johnson has been managing the clock better, and the turnovers are down. He know what pressure defenses are in PN-G and Newton, so he has experence there. He also will find out against H-F. He is good, the best I just don't know. Right now I would not trade him for any other. You could say that about your WO-S QB also. Good luck. Go Tigers!!!

NO way the best QU in 21-3a is definetely Tremain Thomas of East Chambers!!!! he'll run and pass on yur bitchass!!!!!

There is no call for that type of language on this site. I hope the Moderators erase this post. If you

are from HF you should be ashamed, HF fans to not condone this type of behavior.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder