Best Bakstball Tradition Alltime in Texas

BADSANTA

4 hours ago, ThaGod409 said:

I remember those EC & Ktz games back from 05-09 man those were the games , names like Powell, busby, jack pot , bray ! Ec tramain , Preston guillory , Vance McDonald yeah those were the games 😂

Man you ain’t lyin... Crowd would go crazy for every basket. I remember getting out of school at 3:30 and there would already be a line at the gym door to get in

5 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I wish both schools still had that rivalry with the bigger gyms, but also those small gyms... standing in the corners of you didn’t get a seat. That’s what made the games great a lot of times. Hell to me if you were standing in the corner that was the best spot lol

I got that feeling of nostalgia when they both met in the regionals final in 2016 !  Remember seeing tramain on the sidelines of that game jumping high I would’ve thought he wanted to check in 😂

On 12/13/2020 at 11:29 AM, BADSANTA said:

What would you rank as the top Basketball schools in Texas Basketball History? 3A-5A/6A. 

1. Wheatley 

2. PA Lincoln 

3. Yates 

4.  Duncanville 

5. BMT Hebert 

Jack Yates has to be either 1 or 2.and they're still Ballin. Over 35 years they been consistent. And that 83 team probably one of the best ever.