Supreme Court Paxon Lawsuit

Big girl

They refuse to hear the case with 18 states backing Texas , that doesn’t mean there wasn’t evidence of fraud. Some of the cowardly justices probably didn’t want their families threatened and canceled like the Democrat Left has done when you don’t agree with them. What a thieving embarrassing election this is becoming. 

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I trust these conservative justices.  We know there was massive fraud.  They were not going to debate this aspect of it anyway.  Apparently they are saying this is not the way that this needs to be resolved.  I think everybody knew it was a long shot.   Again --  the fraud is still there!

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I trust these conservative justices.  We know there was massive fraud.  They were not going to debate this aspect of it anyway.  Apparently they are saying this is not the way that this needs to be resolved.  I think everybody knew it was a long shot.   Again --  the fraud is still there!

Texas’s case wasn’t about fraud but the fact the swing states did not follow their own voting laws put forth in the US Constitution which allowed the fraud which in turn diluted Texas’s electoral votes.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Texas’s case wasn’t about fraud but the fact the swing states did not follow their own voting laws put forth in the US Constitution which allowed the fraud which in turn diluted Texas’s electoral votes.

Realville, my friend, don't fret.  The Justices didn't decide on ANY of the 4 state's illegal activities.  Nothing concerning the fraud or the obvious Constitutional violations.  What they said was:  Texas does not have the standing/authority to be concerned about what another state do with their elections.  That's it!  There is no doubt in my mind that law suits that are out there concerning the fraud that we are concerned about will end up before the Supreme Court.  And I'm sure the Justices realize this.  And I feel strongly that when presented with all the fraud evidence that they will rule in Trump's favor.  

As for as the Constitutional violations of the 4 states, once all this has been settled, the GOP within these states are going to have to file the law suits that could eventually be brought before the Supreme Court.  Keep the faith.  The devils will not prevail!

15 hours ago, Realville said:

They refuse to hear the case with 18 states backing Texas , that doesn’t mean there wasn’t evidence of fraud. Some of the cowardly justices probably didn’t want their families threatened and canceled like the Democrat Left has done when you don’t agree with them. What a thieving embarrassing election this is becoming. 

It's over. The fat lady sang. Lol

Trump was right.

Democrats used the pandemic for their mail-in voting scam. Anyone who can't see this is blinded by their ideology, or an utter fool.

Try watching some the eyewitness testimony of people under oath at the hearings in front of the swing state State Legislatures that the National Media covered up. The outright fraud and bullying was ridiculous. Wether your Democrat or Republican it would  piss you off after hearing the eyewitness testimonies at these hearings unless your feelings are always hurt by Trump. 

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

December 13. 2a20 - 1 0:46 AM EST 

Chris Christie calls Trump's 
legal team's legal theory an 
'absurdity ' 

The RINO must not be paying attention.  BTW -- I heard a little while ago that Sydney Powell said that the Supreme Court has her lawsuits of fraud by these 4 states.  Getting interesting.   Dove -- I know it looks like you got what you wanted.  But if this election was compromised with fraud -- does this, would this, bother you?