4A #13 Hardin-Jefferson at 5A #4 Beaumont United

6 minutes ago, Who That said:

He did take it to Silsbee last year especially the 2nd game. Samaha #22 is a very good player but Griffin is younger was on JV last year and stands 6'7 1/2 he going to be a hand full this year for any team they face this year. 

Not from what I have seen.

There was a reason why the young man was on JV and it had nothing to do with age.

36 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not from what I have seen.

There was a reason why the young man was on JV and it had nothing to do with age.

His game has definitely improved. This will be a tough game for the Hawks but it should be a good measuring stick as to where they are after finally having a full squad practice for a few days. #22 Samaha is a workhorse on the block and is one of the best post players in our area. I’m gonna really be interested to see where the offense is at after a terrible shooting performance at Nederland. It’s gonna be a busy week for the Hawks with Memorial and LCM on deck . I look for the Hawks to start rounding in to form this week but there’s a reason BU is ranked #4

14 minutes ago, Who That said:

Griffin is #21 he has been playing I've seen him on every highlight I've seen on HJ this season unless he got hurt in the last game. Samaha will be working hard tonight if he is out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

I say BU by 16

Someone reminded me that Porshia is out due to Football tonight...BU may only suit 7 or 8 kids ...it could be closer than what some would think..