Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

No, I couldn't tell it was an accident. I figured since someone posted 30 seconds after you did, you wanted to make sure your's was noticed.

In 2005, due to the hurricane 20-4A had to play a limited schedule. Which in turn, had Central at 4-0, and Ozen, Nederland, and PNG at 3-1. I suppose I should have used "outright" rather than "unanimous".

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from Piratefan...

I will take Jeff Mathews over any coach in this area to get his players motivated and ready.I am sure Ol Larry will have his team ready, but Jeff is the best in the business when it comes to getting his team motivated and ready to play.Mathews could go into a nursing home and have come out with 11 old people ready to play, wheel chairs and all.

It will be an emotional game for both teams.

I agree 110% on this one, and the nursing home line is a classic!!!

GO PIRATES, GO PIRATES, GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from Piratefan...

I will take Jeff Mathews over any coach in this area to get his players motivated and ready.I am sure Ol Larry will have his team ready, but Jeff is the best in the business when it comes to getting his team motivated and ready to play.Mathews could go into a nursing home and have come out with 11 old people ready to play, wheel chairs and all.

It will be an emotional game for both teams.

I agree 110% on this one, and the nursing home line is a classic!!!

GO PIRATES, GO PIRATES, GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Look, I am Nederland Bulldog fan through and through, but the Retirement Home thing is freakin hilarious. I can't wait til Friday, but today is "Hay in the Barn" Day at Nederland.

Good Luck to both teams this Friday!

prolly low score neither team has a good qb

14 - 10 nederland

Actually, Nederland has a very good QB. The problem is that he is a young soph who is learning on the job. We'll have to archive this statement so you can look at it next year and the year after when he is tearing things up! I think he is already pretty good and will only get better the remainder of the season. From what I remember, Vidor's QB wasn't all that bad last season either. Vidor always gets up for Nederland. I'll take the Dogs, but not by as many as most are predicting. 5-10 point game in my opinion.

Our QB (Kirby Bellows)is young and will come around. Vidors QB (Roman Franklin) is actually pretty good but they refuse to  through the ball over there.I look for bellows to have a breakthrough performance Friday. Go Dogs!!!

Our strenth is the run but hopefully they will mix the pass in a little more on first down to keep the Ned d off balance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder