Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang it... i'm going with vidor 22-19. the sun won't shine on the dog's a-- on this day!!!(i hope not). it's going to be tuff playing in nederland against the refs. vidor,do whatever ya'll have to do to win. at the bottom of a pile,scratch,pinch,bite...do whatever to rattle them!!! now the fun starts. if ned. wins,no doubt i'll be pissed. vidor,you can do it.....you can do it all night long!!!! i'll be south of you guys. if ronnie the great and the boys are stinking it up,i might  pop over at halftime and be the only black guy on vidor's side pumping it up!!! ;D

LOL!!  That conjures up some funny images!!    :D

Nederland's defense will be too much for Vidor.

Bellow will have 3 TD's, and Asa will have 2 of them, Lil Bass runs wild on Vidor's SOFT run D, and Nederland's D scores on an INT.

Nederland 35 - Vidor 10!

Nederland's defense will be too much for Vidor.

Bellow will have 3 TD's, and Asa will have 2 of them, Lil Bass runs wild on Vidor's SOFT run D, and Nederland's D scores on an INT.

Nederland 35 - Vidor 10!

I dont believe theres anything soft about the run defence we kept livingston in check which is a very good running team. Neds offense hasen't set the world on fire itself but there D is solid should be interesting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245