Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIDOR AT NEDERLAND

This will be one of the biggest home games in Bulldog stadium history. The 50th anniversary of their last state championship team will be honored in an emotional homecoming game, topped off by the appearance of legendary coach Bum Phillips. The Bulldogs will be riding an emotional rollercoaster with MORE POWER in this game. Could the Pirates spoil the festivities of the night, or will they be cast off the plank and stranded on a deserted island? Nederland's schedule gets really tough after this, and the Bulldogs can ill afford to go 0 - 1. Who will win? Check back Thursday for ....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

For more previews go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

No excuses, it is what it is we either win or loose either way we support the boys! I will just wait and see how it comes out. I still say that the district is underestimating us and we are going to beat some teams this year. I can't explain the livingston game, but we don't have to play them again. We know we can beat Nederland because we have done it in the past. Go Pirates!

I think you are overestimating your Pirates! Don't set your self up for a let down.

dang it... i'm going with vidor 22-19. the sun won't shine on the dog's a-- on this day!!!(i hope not). it's going to be tuff playing in nederland against the refs. vidor,do whatever ya'll have to do to win. at the bottom of a pile,scratch,pinch,bite...do whatever to rattle them!!! now the fun starts. if ned. wins,no doubt i'll be pissed. vidor,you can do it.....you can do it all night long!!!! i'll be south of you guys. if ronnie the great and the boys are stinking it up,i might  pop over at halftime and be the only black guy on vidor's side pumping it up!!! ;D

and thats why everyone thinks vidor is trash.

Well, I'll say that Vidor will need to improve 110% to pull this one off.  The offense only has 4 days to work on those MAJOR MISTAKES we keep making!!!  If the mistakes aren't there we could win, but it won't be by much.  It could be a difference of 1-3 points. 

Defense looks good and can hold Nederland's scoring down.  Offense needs to block or let Roman do the shotgun method.  Don't be surprised to see Vidor's offense to be totally revamped.  Matthews likes to surprise everyone...including his own fan support!

I'll go with:             

Vidor 17    Nederland 14

Vidor beat Central in 2005 and will beat Nederland this year 34-10 in a offensive battle. Wing-T vs Spread ( with very young QB) we'll see who puts up better numbers.

You made a user name just to make that statement? You Vidor fans should try getting more creative or at least less obvious. BigDog11 is from Vidor!!!!! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder