Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, in 64 years, you've won 8 games.  What was your point?

That point is the last meeting we won. Instead of saying good game people from Ned want to bring up the last 64 years. Notre Dame has won countless national championships but the only people that remember it is there fans. Its what you have done lately that people remember and we beat yall the last time we played in football and baseball for that matter. ;D

I remember that you won one game and acted like it was your superbowl and then didn't win but one other.

Well in your mind Ned is one of the elite programs in the state why wouldn't we celebrate after a win like that? I gotta few buddies I work with and you would have thought Ned won the state championship after win #1 this year so dont talk to me about celebrating.

dang it... i'm going with vidor 22-19. the sun won't shine on the dog's a-- on this day!!!(i hope not). it's going to be tuff playing in nederland against the refs. vidor,do whatever ya'll have to do to win. at the bottom of a pile,scratch,pinch,bite...do whatever to rattle them!!! now the fun starts. if ned. wins,no doubt i'll be pissed. vidor,you can do it.....you can do it all night long!!!! i'll be south of you guys. if ronnie the great and the boys are stinking it up,i might  pop over at halftime and be the only black guy on vidor's side pumping it up!!! ;D

And we would be glad to have ya! We need the support!!  ;D

I dont believe theres anything soft about the run defence we kept livingston in check which is a very good running team. Neds offense hasen't set the world on fire itself but there D is solid should be interesting.

We kept them in check in the first half. What happened in the third quarter? That on side kick attempt seemed to change the whole game.

Vidor fans, have you already prepared your post game list of excuses?

No excuses, it is what it is we either win or loose either way we support the boys! I will just wait and see how it comes out. I still say that the district is underestimating us and we are going to beat some teams this year. I can't explain the livingston game, but we don't have to play them again. We know we can beat Nederland because we have done it in the past. Go Pirates!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder