Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidors D has played well this year against some very good scrambling QBs. I do believe they will get pressure on Neds QB and I dont believe he has the scrambling ability that some of the other QBs we have seen(Livingston and St pius) I say its close within 7 either way.

I work with some guys from Vidor and they said Livingston has some huge linemen. I also read about them on this board. I know Brenham had some big guys up front and we were able to play some decent defense against them. Those ice-cream Germans are pretty big alright.

I think Ned takes this by 24-10.

Nederland's defense will be too much for Vidor.

Bellow will have 3 TD's, and Asa will have 2 of them, Lil Bass runs wild on Vidor's SOFT run D, and Nederland's D scores on an INT.

Nederland 35 - Vidor 10!

I don't know what you're talking about Titan, but Bass is legit. He was finally back to 100% when Nederland played Waller. He had a little over 70 yards on 8 rushes, and 25 receiving yards on 2 receptions. He would've been around the century mark in rushing yards, but he had 2 15+ yard carries called back for holding.

The reason he was getting stopped against Brenham was because there were 3 or more guys in the backfield every time he touched the ball. And every time he got a carry he broke the first tackle and then would get neck-tied by the next guy.

I think you should know the whole situation before opening your mouth, PATitan.

Titan, pick another game to that Nederland's gonna lose... cause it WILL NOT be this one.  This is Nederland's homecoming, I have to think this team remembers the loss last year, Neumann will have these Dogs so high, and that plays into the hands of our outstanding defense... they will be flying to the football.  I don't see Nederland losing this game... too much going for the Dogs this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder