318 Yards rushing.......

SFA85

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READ THE SCORE!  A BIG W!  It just kills you that Nederland won.  Get over it!  Why don't you make a thread about Memorial and talk about them?  Sounds like a little Nederland envy to me!

Sounds like a 'gal' typing on the computer.  The stat you cannot deny is 318 yards rushing.  What if future opponets rack up those kind of yards w/o the turnovers???  Talk to me when your husband gives you permission

I'll give up 318 yards every week if it is between the 20's.  This is the best defense we've had since 2000 . . . bend but don't break. 

That's not gonna cut it my friend and you know it.  And that -6 yards rushing won't win many district games either....

Sounds like a 'gal' typing on the computer.  The stat you cannot deny is 318 yards rushing.  What if future opponets rack up those kind of yards w/o the turnovers???  Talk to me when your husband gives you permission

You are a joke just like your so-called expert analysis.  Intelligent conversations???  With you, it's impossible!  Despite many doubters Nederland is 3-0 with two of those wins coming against two very good 4A teams.

You are a joke just like your so-called expert analysis.  Intelligent conversations???  With you, it's impossible!  Despite many doubters Nederland is 3-0 with two of those wins coming against two very good 4A teams.

There you go typing w/o Hubby's permission.  If you really knew football, you know despite the 3-0 record, both lines need work.  Yes, y'all beat the Ice Creamers and Waller but Caney Creek may win the whole thing.  BTW, Brenham held off 5A Houston Lamar 17-16 so sounds like they're playing better

That's not gonna cut it my friend and you know it.  And that -6 yards rushing won't win many district games either....

No doubt, our rushing game needs to improve & get up to speed with the passing game.  However, the topic in this thread is Ned's D, not their O, and tonight Ned's D got the job done, despite giving up 318 yards rushing. 

The problem with SFA85 is that he doesn't give credit when credit is due.  It's like arguing with a 5 year old.

Go Dogs!

No.  But it doesn't make sense to have a D1 prospect on defense and give up so many yards.  Doesn't make any sense

See, this is where you contradict yourself.  Ozen had Ben Wells and Memorial had Robert Joseph.  How far did they take those teams?  I'm not dogging those players because they were very good; however, an expert like yourself should know that teams scheme around their oppositions best players.  BTY, that D-1 prospect you are talking about scored a defensive TD tonight.

This SFA85 guy that thinks he knows something about football, you Nederland fans just need to ignore him. It's obviously that he's got this big chip on his shoulder pertaining to Nederland. The Bulldogs could beat a Southlake Carroll team and he still wouldn't credit you for the win.

Last I saw, only points determined wins and losses, not stats.

BTW, you sound pretty dumb using that " Spread offense makes a soft defense " moniker. Neither has to do with the other. There are teams out there running spread offenses, WOS in particular, that have great defenses.

SFA85, just get over your hatred towards Nederland, it's making you look stupid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33