Nederland 21 Waller 14 FINAL

KFDM COOP

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job guys! It was a nail biter, but a Win is a Win is a Win...lol.

1) Offensive line needs to get a fire in their rear on run plays. We have two capable RB's that can run the football (Bass and Roy). We saw what Lil Bass can do when he gets a crease(40 yard run on the last drive to set up the game winning pass).

2) If our defense plays to this intensity every night, BOY, they are gonna be tough to play against. Looking forward towards the battle of the defenses on Oct. 12 against PNG.

You got that right gonna be a defensive game deluxe can hardley wait

Your darn tootin we'll be waiting.Waiting to pounce on a unexpecting Ned @ home.

'unexpecting'? Look at the schedule we play the Raiders the last game. The only way you would get overlooked would be if we were 9 and 0 and everyone else in the district had two loses. Otherwise in this district one game can keep you out of the playoffs.

tired of hearing you Bulldog recliner coaches with all the so called answers.  If you know so much go and arrange a meeting with coach Neuman.  I was cheering my butt off, and not once was I blaming anything on the kids.  SO you so called fans complaining about how someone needs to play more, qb, oline, what ever, shut up and quit acting like a bunch of across the track fans.  WE are 3-0 shut up........... 

Waller at Nederland

Waller had a little more offensive production than I thought scoring twice. Nederland's sophomore QB is looking VERY strong throwing the winning TD late in the 4th quarter. Toups Graphics almost predicts this game to the point, just one touchdown away on Waller.

FINAL SCORE

NEDERLAND 21 WALLER 14

PREDICTION.....

The Bulldgogs will finally get to see their highlights on the new jumbotron. Waller will test the Bulldogs quarterback with lots of blitzes. Nederland's defense will need a huge game to help out the offense. Look for the Bulldogs to be able to move the ball just enough to come out victorious. Nederland's defense will score once in their win.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

NEDERLAND 21 WALLER 7

For more summaries / predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

bellows needs to get alot better for district.a qb has to be able to make plays on the run in the spread sometimes.not run backwards and get sacked.-9 yards rushing total.the turnover ferry won the game for ned. this week.Ned. better bring  their A game against Vidor.  

Scoring summary

WLR -- Jeremy Phillips 49-yard run. PAT Kick ( Chris Hogan ), 09:51, 1st.

NED -- Wareall Grogan 80-yard fumble recovery. PAT Kick ( Taylor Trahan ), 3rd.

NED -- Dravannti Johnson 28-yard fumble recovery. PAT Kick ( Taylor Trahan ), 11:52, 4th.

WLR -- Jeremy Phillips 36-yard run. PAT Kick ( Chris Hogan ), 08:06, 4th.

NED -- Kirby Bellow 37-yard pass to Asa Cardenas. PAT Kick ( Taylor Trahan ), 00:55, 4th.

Team Stats

Waller  Nederland

Total yards                            346        202

First downs                            12          12

Rushes/Yds                          43/318      17/-9

Average rush                          7.4      -0.53

Comp/Atts                            5/15        21/41

Pass yards                              28          211

Punts                                      3            7

Punting Yards                        115          258 

Fumbles/Lost                          7/4          2/0

Penalties-yards                      7-57      7-44

Actually, most of those fumbles were forced with one being a flat out takeaway for an 80 yard romp. Fumbling the snap from center is also a sign that the QB knows he's about to be hit immediately, making him jiittery, which also goes back to the defense. Waller gave us nothing, our defense earned those miscues with big hits and in your face tackling.

tired of hearing you Bulldog recliner coaches with all the so called answers.  If you know so much go and arrange a meeting with coach Neuman.  I was cheering my butt off, and not once was I blaming anything on the kids.  SO you so called fans complaining about how someone needs to play more, qb, oline, what ever, shut up and quit acting like a bunch of across the track fans.  WE are 3-0 shut up........... 

Did you watch the game?  Do you really think that we are ready for district?  The answer is probably not yet.  If you read my post I said we had a lot of potential on Offense.  There are a few kinks that need to be worked out.

BmtSoulja, I understand the 'giving away' aspect, but it wasn't the case here. I believe there was on fumble on a bad pitch to the RB, but again, he was about to be hit and probably took his eyes off the ball. Waller gave us all we could handle and our defense tightened up when it counted. We had several stops in the red zone because Waller went for it on 4th down many times. Waller's defense was tough against the run and our rushing stats reflect that. Their defense made some excellent one-on-one tackles. We had quite a few dropped passes, and I attribute that to the fact that Bellows is a southpaw. The rotation of the ball is opposite what most are used to, and it takes time to develop a feel for the counterclockwise rotation. We will get better with time and reps.

Bend but dont Break!!!! I'll take that any day of the week.

Bellow will improve over the next 2 weeks before going into district, and hopefully out O Line will work on run blocking. We need to feed the rock to Bass more often, give him a lane, and the boy will break it loose.

Good job Dogs, enjoy the win, and work hard these next 2 weeks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33