Lumberton @ Livingston

27 minutes ago, mrstexasfootball said:

Just giving some information: Livingston was inundated with evacuation traffic on Thursday evening. Both 59 and 146 were backed up for miles. That played into the decision to NOT have the game Thursday like other schools did. It didn't make sense to bring in additional, unnecessary traffic to clog up the roads. Just FYI! 

That’s not why. They decided that WAY before the traffic became an issue. Next. 

Just now, mrstexasfootball said:

You’re a strange dude lol. Bye 

Buh-bye.

Btw, you think we ought to change the game to Monday just in case all the return hurricane traffic will clog up all the roads? It’s a fair question. 

Meanwhile, I’ve gotta put mud tires on my truck so I can utilize y’all’s neighborhood parking lot (people’s yards)...

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Tell your husband, the coach, to keep you on your leash til you know what you’re talking about. I got it straight from y’all’s field house why. 

I am not connected to the LL coaching staff other than I know who they are lol and if you have “insider” info, kudos to you. This is what was put out. 

No bad weather here today.

Wasn't the prettiest day, but it was ok, more sun than clouds.

Do I need to hitch my boat up and come rescue all the Raiders sitting on top of their roofs tonight? I know it's gotta be tough, riding the storm out nearly 100 miles  away from the action.

In all seriousness, it sucks for everyone who lost power. It's really bad for the people in Lake Charles. Had Laura not hit a month ago, it wouldn't be bad.

3 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Do I need to hitch my boat up and come rescue all the Raiders sitting on top of their roofs tonight? I know it's gotta be tough, riding the storm out nearly 100 miles  away from the action.

In all seriousness, it sucks for everyone who lost power. It's really bad for the people in Lake Charles. Had Laura not hit a month ago, it wouldn't be bad.

You really are classless. 

Multiple wrecks across SETX area due to hydroplaning and wind, but sure, beat your chest about how Livingston had decent weather and game could have been played. I have spoke with multiple people from my area (Nederland), have also spoke to a few in Lumberton/Silsbee area who have received much more extensive damage than they received during Laura, but continue to down play it so you can ride your high horse. I imagine you will have a few people “like” your comment and try to down play the significance of the storm. Shame on them too. Must be nice to sit back and not have to worry about your community flooding or receiving hurricane damage, and poke fun in the meantime. People like your are sick, but I guess I’m just sensitive. 

10 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Well, if it makes you feel better, about 300 homes (mine included) have no power currently. Finally took a break from hooking up the generator to the freezers, fridges and some lights. The good news is nobody died driving to the game. See y’all mañana. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, if it makes you feel better, about 300 homes (mine included) have no power currently. Finally took a break from hooking up the generator to the freezers, fridges and some lights. The good news is nobody died driving to the game. See y’all mañana. 

Yeah I’m without power and it’s starting to flood in my area.