Port Arthur Memorial at Barbers Hill week-2

Mr. Buddy Garrity

16 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Does this policy go for the visitors?  Do we need to buy tickets online or can we just pull up?

Yeah I would get them ahead of time. They will sell at the gate if there are any available, but that’s a long drive to take a chance. You can go to BHISD.net the search tickets on the website. 

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah I would get them ahead of time. They will sell at the gate if there are any available, but that’s a long drive to take a chance. You can go to BHISD.net the search tickets on the website. 

There will be  plenty tickets at the gate nobody wants to watch BH play football ..... honest !💤

22 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

There will be  plenty tickets at the gate nobody wants to watch BH play football ..... honest !💤

Well.....it does seem like we're everyone's Super Bowl when we're on the road so they might allow a lil more than 50% on BH side. 😂

Hopefully we can beat them bad enough to where no one wants to watch them play football for a few weeks. 😁🍿

16 hours ago, jayhawk said:

LOL, says the team that gave up more points last game than BH did in 2019😂 come on down the road and watch a football game this Friday.

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well.....it does seem like we're everyone's Super Bowl when we're on the road so they might allow a lil more than 50% on BH side. 😂

Hopefully we can beat them bad enough to where no one wants to watch them play football for a few weeks. 😁🍿

You can hope in one hand and crap in the other, y’all are going to get tested tomorrow 😃

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Just messing with ya. Believe it or not I’m hoping you guys get it turned around over there. Dayton was good for too long to see the program like this.

If you couldn't tell I was just messing with you too - Hopefully Dayton improves enough to be competitive in district !