Vidor vs Hemphill scrimmage

Boneyard Boys

1 hour ago, Realville said:

I finally snapped to what looked different about Vidor’s offense today. The QB is receiving the football from the shotgun position sometimes instead of under center every down. I guess they’re adding a new wrinkle to the offense. Good to see them get some live action in today.

What?   Sacrilege!   Vidor in the shotgun?   Get outta Dodge.

Btw, good showing by Hemphill Against a much bigger opponent.

7 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Are they still doing the hurry up slot-T ? I liked the offense better before that hurry up because it caused so many penalties and mistakes.                                                        

Yes they’re still running it. Should be interesting this year.

15 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Are they still doing the hurry up slot-T ? I liked the offense better before that hurry up because it caused so many penalties and mistakes. 

Now it just causes so many penalties and mistakes against ourselves lol I kid. The WOS scrimmage was bad but the execution looked much improved in this one.

17 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

That nose guard will be defensive player of the year in that district. He would've also had that title if we stayed in 5-A. Funnest player to watch. He really wreaks havoc.

Seriously doubt he would be Def. player of year. He is good but seen plenty of Def guys from the 5A district that are better.

On 9/3/2020 at 5:04 PM, Realville said:

I finally snapped to what looked different about Vidor’s offense today. The QB is receiving the football from the shotgun position sometimes instead of under center every down. I guess they’re adding a new wrinkle to the offense. Good to see them get some live action in today.

I’m calling it the ‘shot-t’ offense.