EC at HF. predictions???

ECBuc08

Guest ECBucFan

Y'all know, I think people got "too high" on EC after blowing out Sheppard, and now are "too low" on EC after a close OF game....What Bucs will show up? I don't know, but do know this: If EC don't come to play, HF takes it!  :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe H-F Offensive Line is going to be able to control E.C. defensive line.  H-F has a lot of size and a lot of power on there offensive line being led by big boys Moss and Harry. With there size, speed, and power on there O-Line they should be able to run the ball for a lot of yards this week. But we will see what happens come Friday Night.  It should be one of the most exciting games ever played.

H-F by 14

I was at the HF game @ Liberty and depending on what HF team shows up

will determine the outcome. If they play like they did in the 1st half versus Liberty

then we lose, if they play like they did in the 2nd half, for the whole game then I predict a win. I am not tryin to knock my Horns but we had some mental mistakes in the first half that we can't have against EC. The 2 victories we have were because of errors made by the other team, we just capitolized on them. I know this is major part of High School football, however I am not sure if HF can compete with upper echlon of 21-3A. Good Luck Horns, play tuff & error free and

I think we will come out on top.  :)

EC is ETERNALLY INJURED.  >:(

Not sure what you meant by that comment, HF is a middle of the road 3A school,EC is a middle of the road 2A school. HF should win they are a larger school,bigger,stronger,and more numbers. But EC has the speed and they know how to win in tough situations. This one goes to the BUCS From Winnie on heart alone.

Guest Mr. Woodcock

Home Field Advantage - Horns

Coaching - EC

Size Advantage - Horns

Speed - EC

Experience - even

Offense - EC

Defense - Horns

Should be interesting.  Could come down to turnovers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder