Black lives DON'T matter, according to BLACKS

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

This weekend, 35 people shot in Chicago. (Want to guess their ethnicity? LOL) 

Looting and shooting breaks loose after a cop RETURNS fire. I guess the cop should have just stood there with his hands in his pockets as the bullets whizzed by? I also guess the thugs smashing and grabbing at Saks Fifth Avenue  etc, was all about "justice" right?   

Chicago murders up 55% over last year. 450 murdered so far.  (Again, want to guess their ethnicity? LOL) 

Totoal 1800 shootings so far in 2020. Animals being animals.

BLDM!  

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

This weekend, 35 people shot in Chicago. (Want to guess their ethnicity? LOL) 

Looting and shooting breaks loose after a cop RETURNS fire. I guess the cop should have just stood there with his hands in his pockets as the bullets whizzed by? I also guess the thugs smashing and grabbing at Saks Fifth Avenue  etc, was all about "justice" right?   

Chicago murders up 55% over last year. 450 murdered so far.  (Again, want to guess their ethnicity? LOL) 

Totoal 1800 shootings so far in 2020. Animals being animals.

BLDM!  

..... but it’s all in the name and memory of Jesse Floyd, I mean Floyd the Barber, I mean George Lucas, er a George of the Jungle, George Floyd. Yeah, that’s it. 

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

According to an associate, murder rate in Chicago is attributable to population density

Yes. Population density and fatherlessness which helps create a strong gang culture. The guy who had a shootout with the cops is likely a gang member and the looting/shooting was likely done by gang members along with a few extras who were probably persuaded to participate by a false narrative on social media that the victim was 15 years old. 

23 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Yes. Population density and fatherlessness which helps create a strong gang culture. The guy who had a shootout with the cops is likely a gang member and the looting/shooting was likely done by gang members along with a few extras who were probably persuaded to participate by a false narrative on social media that the victim was 15 years old. 

Was he 15? A15 year old can kill you dead as an adult. Sad but true. 

56 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Is the gang situation a result of racism?

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Is there no church culture to counter the gangs?

Sure there is. Remember this guy:

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

4 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

There are plenty churches in Chicago but unfortunately the gang culture is just stronger than the church culture among the youth as of now. 

As I have posted numerous times before. 

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

18 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t need to. I know what it is, I just wanted to hear your interpretation of it and how it can turn someone into a gang bangin pos murderer. 

If you don’t understand how redlining can help create gang culture then your probably not giving it much thought. No use in trying to explain something to someone who doesn’t want to understand. 

Just now, Setx fan said:

If you don’t understand how redlining can help create gang culture then your probably not giving it much thought. No use in trying to explain something to someone who doesn’t want to understand. 

Bottom line- you don't believe that being in a gang is the result of poor decision making- it is the fault of some other person(s) or the lack of services - am  I correct?

Just now, Setx fan said:

I’m glad you’re not a teacher. If someone doesn’t understand, you just blow them off. 

OR

You don’t understand it either and are just regurgitating some stupid crap you’ve heard others say (which I suspect is the case). 

Let’s play a game. I’m going to write a sentence and you tell me if it makes sense. You can use short answers, so as not to confuse yourself. 

“I can’t get a home loan, so I guess I’ll do drugs and kill people.”

Sense or no?

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m glad you’re not a teacher. If someone doesn’t understand, you just blow them off. 

OR

You don’t understand it either and are just regurgitating some stupid crap you’ve heard others say (which I suspect is the case). 

Let’s play a game. I’m going to write a sentence and you tell me if it makes sense. You can use short answers, so as not to confuse yourself. 

“I can’t get a home loan, so I guess I’ll do drugs and kill people.”

Sense or no?

Think deeper and further. It wont hurt