OJ’s Lawyer to the Rescue!

UT alum

On 1/22/2020 at 9:36 PM, Hagar said:

Alum, your post reminds me of the recent trouble at the Iraqi Embassy, and the Dems that said, “Trump’s having his Benghazi”, not realizing they were implying that Obama’s Benghazi was a cluster fudge.  That’s something they’d been denying.  TDS does strange things to a person.  I hope you seek professional help...   😂😂😂😂😂😂

There is no longer logic on either side, Hagar, just expedience. 

Alum, your post reminds me of the recent trouble at the Iraqi Embassy, and the Dems that said, “Trump’s having his Benghazi”, not realizing they were implying that Obama’s Benghazi was a cluster fudge.  That’s something they’d been denying.  TDS does strange things to a person.  I hope you seek professional help...   😂😂😂😂😂😂

Speaking of trouble at the embassy...President Bone Spur said NO INJURIES resulting from Iranian retaliation, just a few “headaches”. Pentagon says 34 injured. Lying generals?

Speaking of trouble at the embassy...President Bone Spur said NO INJURIES resulting from Iranian retaliation, just a few “headaches”. Pentagon says 34 injured. Lying generals?

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Trump was only reporting what was reported to him.  Lying Generals?   I suspect that it boils down to the definition of injury.   I assume you never served in the military.  I’ve had friends killed in combat.  My neighbor, a Marine in Vietnam, had his belly ripped open & had to hold his guts in (thankfully, he recovered after months in the Hospital).  Constantly we see amputees from IED’s on TV.  When serving in an environment where things like that happen, a concussion, as bad as it is, is considered a virtual non issue.

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

Trump was only reporting what was reported to him.  Lying Generals?   I suspect that it boils down to the definition of injury.   I assume you never served in the military.  I’ve had friends killed in combat.  My neighbor, a Marine in Vietnam, had his belly ripped open & had to hold his guts in (thankfully, he recovered after months in the Hospital).  Constantly we see amputees from IED’s on TV.  When serving in an environment where things like that happen, a concussion, as bad as it is, is considered a virtual non issue.

Did you read today where the Commander of the VFW has demanded an apology from the one who is never wrong ( has never publicly apologized for ANYTHING he had said or done). According to Jeremy Butler, Chief Executive Officer of the Iran - Iraq Veteran’s of America, traumatic brain injury if the signature injury coming out of the war those two countries. 

I did not serve in the military. My son did 21 yrs in the Navy. Regardless, I can’t imagine a Commander in Chief (especially one who escaped his own service with a Trumped up doctor’s report) telling his top brass they were babies and he couldn’t win a war with them. How would that have affected you hearing of that while you were in a hole taking fire?

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Did you read today where the Commander of the VFW has demanded an apology from the one who is never wrong ( has never publicly apologized for ANYTHING he had said or done). According to Jeremy Butler, Chief Executive Officer of the Iran - Iraq Veteran’s of America, traumatic brain injury if the signature injury coming out of the war those two countries. 

I did not serve in the military. My son did 21 yrs in the Navy. Regardless, I can’t imagine a Commander in Chief (especially one who escaped his own service with a Trumped up doctor’s report) telling his top brass they were babies and he couldn’t win a war with them. How would that have affected you hearing of that while you were in a hole taking fire?

When did Obama and Clinton serve in the Armed Forces?  Would you care to take a poll of the military and see how Mr. Trump compares to other recent Presidents?

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

That quote about Trump’s outburst at the Military is from a book written by two WAPO reporters, about a meeting in 2017.   Now, please take off your, “I hate Trump” hat and ponder this.  Do you really think WAPO wouldn’t run that story if true?  You know they’re Trump Haters.  Here’s a few examples since Trump was elected.  

Their reporting of Trump over 90% negative - Indicates extreme Bias

They ran the Russian Collusion as true for 2.5 years - Unreliable

They’re currently being sued for a false news story about a teenager.  The same type suit that CNN has already paid up on.  - Fake News

You’re an educated person.  Didn’t you ever learn at college to question things if they sound absurd?  Especially if the source, or it’s people, have already proved itself/themselves to be Biased, Unreliable, and Fake on occasion.  I know, when silence is called for, Trump often says the wrong thing, but this story has Red Flags all over it.

PS;  I was in the Army, but never went overseas.  The only combat I saw was in a few bars.  Sorry for giving the wrong impression.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

If I were in a hole, taking fire, I could rest easy knowing Obama and Hillary were behind me 100%.

I’ll take Trump any day over those two yo-yos.

Exactly!  All anybody needs to do is remember Benghazi.  Trump had a great response to what happened at the Iraqi embassy, don't you think UT Alum?  Not some denial, or line in the sand, like the worst potus in history did before Trump.

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Exactly!  All anybody needs to do is remember Benghazi.  Trump had a great response to what happened at the Iraqi embassy, don't you think UT Alum?  Not some denial, or line in the sand, like the worst potus in history did before Trump.

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Well enough for the VFW to demand an apology for that scuzzbucket’s remarks about injuries just amounting to a “few headaches”. He’s an idiot.

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Well enough for the VFW to demand an apology for that scuzzbucket’s remarks about injuries just amounting to a “few headaches”. He’s an idiot.

UT Alum- If you are bothered about this, werent you outraged when Hillary told parents who were waiting for bodies to be returned from Benghazi told them " you have my assurance we are  going to get that guy whose video caused all of this"?