What team Was The Biggest Dissapointment This Year?

Guest Jags

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

I would say Kirbyville or East Chambers. I say that because alot of people or building them up to be something that there not. They could be one day but not right now.

not jumping on pn-g,like ya'll jump PAM,but it's a dissapointment because pn-g have good talent and the coaching staff isn't using it right.ya'll had a pretty good qb and from a good friend of mine(biaplayer from setxsports),said kid is good.also have a nice wr to throw to with a running game.

HUH?  How about a little punctuation and a complete sentence here and there.

Funny to see people mention Nederland and Barbers Hill in this post.  Both lost some very good players , but with the tradition of both these schools you can never count them out.  My choice for biggest disappointment would be PNG.  Mainly because of the high expectations placed upon the kids and the coaching staff. 

• 1 month later...

Why does any team have to be a disapointment???  If the kids are out there giving their all and having fun they are all true champs.  I would hate for a kid on a losing team to think for one second they are a disapointment.

I think you are trying to be way to philosophical. In the scope of life it is great for many kids to have a chance to compete in team sports, win or lose.

As far as the football seasons go, you can't tell me that players, coaches and fans don't have disappointing seasons. The higher the expectations, the more the disappointments can be.

Reality?

All I heard last year and in the beginning this year is that Nederland won't be the same without Mosley to hold them up. Last year at this time Nederland is 1-4 and 0-2 in district with Mosley.

This year without him, our downfall as predicted is......

Central was pretty much a sure top three team preseason pick, now they are one loss from being terminated....

Most people had Nederland being in the top three...

In my "mojo vision" it looks like the Bulldog's last game against Lumberton will be for the third spot.  A Lumberton win and the Bulldog's playoff streak will be.... terminated.

Lumberton is riding high now, and deservedly so....

All could come crashing down if they lose to both midcounty schools.

Lumberton has answered the call in big game after big game, can they keep it up...

The last game against Nederland could be the biggest of all.

One more loss for Dayton and the Broncos' playoff chances could be terminated...

So much could happen the last four weeks.

Right now I would say Central has to be the biggest dissapointment.

I would say that it would have to be Central because its surprising to see Central struggling. But they lost to two very good teams, and in their loss to Nederland they beat themselves in a lot of ways.  Ozen is not a surprise and I dont think much was expected, so its not really a disappointment.

Nederland is sitting in perfect position to be a big disappointment if they do not get it together. I would love to be wrong, but I could see losses to Dayton and Lumberton and even Ozen and LCM if they dont get their act together on defense. This "bend but dont break" crap needs to stop. Its time to start breaking some offenses.

Lumberton is smoking hot and playing with confidence and Dayton still has a good team I think. There are a lot of good teams in 22-4A that can still make the playoffs.

I think everyone else is pretty much what I personally expected.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476