• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

with all the talent in this area you would figure we would have mroe than 2 players in the NBA

I guess I'm more of a realist than most people in the GT. In every sport, every year.......everyone talks about whos going to win state, who's going pro, Lamar needs to sign more local talent, etc.........do any of you get out of the GT? We do have some decent players and teams, and YES and occasional state champion in any given sport. Do the math on how many Hiesman trophy winners FAIL in the NFL........just because we are good year in and year out in our local respective districts, or have an occasional Div I player.......does NOT mean we rule Texas.......Much less the professional ranks!

Guest DickVitale

Keena Young (Ozen 03) and Brandon Chappell (Ozen 02) are playing professionally in Europe....Brandon's picture is on the side of buses and a few billboards there too!! :D..Both of these young men were great kids and I am very proud of them both, along with Kendrick...They represented us well!!

Keena Young (Ozen 03) and Brandon Chappell (Ozen 02) are playing professionally in Europe....Brandon's picture is on the side of buses and a few billboards there too!! :D..Both of these young men were great kids and I am very proud of them both, along with Kendrick...They represented us well!!

Brandon is a good example of how hard work pays off. The kid went to Vegas and did his thing in front of the scouts. I'm really proud of him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder