Best QB To Ever Come Out Of Your School?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too tough to call...Stephenville High School

Branndon Stewart - QB at Tennessee and A&M (state champions '93)

Kelan Luker - SMU and now playing in Rock Band "Submersed"....he was Dave                            Campbell's QB of the decade in the 90's (state champions 98)

Kendal Briles - UT and UH...showcased his talents against PNG in the title game (state champions '99)

Kevin Kolb - UH Star and 2nd round choice of Philly

Glenn O'Dell - UH (state champion '94)

Too tough to call...Stephenville High School

Branndon Stewart - QB at Tennessee and A&M (state champions '93)

Kelan Luker - SMU and now playing in Rock Band "Submersed"....he was Dave                            Campbell's QB of the decade in the 90's (state champions 98)

Kendal Briles - UT and UH...showcased his talents against PNG in the title game (state champions '99)

Kevin Kolb - UH Star and 2nd round choice of Philly

Glenn O'Dell - UH (state champion '94)

As a PNG fan, let me pick Kendal Briles for you!

And ours of course is Dustin Long

Guest coachhooker

strafford in west houston has had some good QB's including the current one I forgot the names, the current guy just committed to standford

Jeff Granger from Orangefield.  I think he was 8-1 as a starter for A&M.  Had a concussion in a game and never played football again.  After the concussion he decided to give up football and concentrate on baseball.  A&M career strikeout leader.

I would've forgot Granger, had you not mentioned. Unbelievable athlete.

I saw the Dustin Long/Kendall Briles shoot out @ "the dome". Best high school football I"VE ever seen. Long was incredible, Briles did things all night..that you just cannot teach..

Guest coachhooker

not really setx ut Jarad Kaspar form Katy 99,00 starter went like 29-2 as starter, won state title in 00 lost in 99, never really played much college a back up at swt for 2 years, but was a great QB and by far best control QB I have seen on the field

Guest DickVitale

Bmt Soulja....Rayburn Morris came out of Ozen in 02, but the QB before him was the TRUTH!! I forget his name, but he was #11 and he was the real deal under Coach Louis.....Anyone remember his name?

Bmt Soulja....Rayburn Morris came out of Ozen in 02, but the QB before him was the TRUTH!! I forget his name, but he was #11 and he was the real deal under Coach Louis.....Anyone remember his name?

Whoever that qb was, I remember my Silsbee Tigers putting a hurting on him in '01. I believe Silsbee sacked him about 7 times that game, with several qb hurries.

Thanks DV.  For some strange reason, I don't remember that QB.  Prolly because Central was still playing 5a ball.  Didn't get a chance to see Ozen too often.  Did we play Ozen that year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder