Best QB To Ever Come Out Of Your School?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest DickVitale

Oh yeah....I still cannot think of that kid's name but he was a heck of a QB....It is on the tip of my tongue too!! Don't you just hate that? Anybody that may know, feel free to step in!! ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kelly Football

Bmt Soulja....Rayburn Morris came out of Ozen in 02, but the QB before him was the TRUTH!! I forget his name, but he was #11 and he was the real deal under Coach Louis.....Anyone remember his name?

What ever happen to him?

Guest ltownbaseball9

Actually Eckert lost his qb job two straight years and never ended up starting more than 5 games.......he got cut from his semi pro team........Eckert was good but when you have a descent arm and throw the ball 40 times a game your going to have good numbers expecially with the receivers they have....there's been better Qb's at lumberton.......

Warren hasn't had alot of names at the QB  but Coach Ramsey seems to really be doing a good job recently developing some pretty good ones.Granger last year was solid, but the best one to play at Warren was Jarred Wallace.I think he is still playing college ball.

As far as their performance on the field for WO-S, the best three, without question, have been Kenneth Beasley, Eric Anderson and Tremaine Lewis.

Although Eric didn't go on to D1 and NFL fame, he was the running QB before running QBs were cool.

Jasper:

Ricky Mitchell

Ben Bronson

Jacob Metoyer

Moye might have made the list had he been able to stay in Jasper. He was great in the '04 playoffs, but never hit his stride before the storm hit in '05. We all know he was good in Diboll too. Maybe j_dog can help me out with some of the guys before Ben came along in 1989-91.

My top three at West Brook are very similar

James Brown

Chip Ambres

and another Joe.....Joe Fontonet '86,'87

Add Kendrick Bernard to any West Brook QB list.  He was considered the top option QB in the country his senior season.  They lost to Katy in the regional finals. (Actually had the game won until the janky stuff happened)

Add Kendrick Bernard to any West Brook QB list.  He was considered the top option QB in the country his senior season.  They lost to Katy in the regional finals. (Actually had the game won until the janky stuff happened)

I'M NOT A BROOK FAN BUT I AM A FAN OF FOOTBALL. I DARE YALL FORGET ABOUT YOUR ONLY STATE WINNING QB LANDRY!

Richard Pannell i believe was his name when i was very young, i heard he was a dang good QB at LCM.

Cazzie Francis was pretty good passer, Buster Ascol was the best running QB, but I believe the best QB at LCM was Clint Plant. Darryl Carr was the best QB at LC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami