Best in the triangle coverage area....

pakronos

I said what I said. we shall see. the reason I don't have PAM in there, anytime we scrimmage and we struggle to move the ball, we don't have a good season. when we moved the ball with ease, we have a very good year (hines junior and senior year during scrimmage play, the ball was easily moved. the Kam Martin years, not so much.)

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

I said what I said. we shall see. the reason I don't have PAM in there, anytime we scrimmage and we struggle to move the ball, we don't have a good season. when we moved the ball with ease, we have a very good year (hines junior and senior year during scrimmage play, the ball was easily moved. the Kam Martin years, not so much.)

You basing the season off a scrimmage? I need to remind you the last two years in 6A we looked like world-beaters in the scrimmages and ended up going 3-7 those years. Relax! 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You basing the season off a scrimmage? I need to remind you the last two years in 6A we looked like world-beaters in the scrimmages and ended up going 3-7 those years. Relax! 

no, i remember we looked like doo doo. Harrison was a freshman on varsity and i went to the atascocita scrimmage and they looked awful!! they went 3-7 that year.

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

no, i remember we looked like doo doo. Harrison was a freshman on varsity and i went to the atascocita scrimmage and they looked awful!! they went 3-7 that year.

You have your years mixed up man.

Kadon was a fish in 2013 and Labrie was starting QB. Our last 2 years in 6A was 14 and 15. In 2014 Kam and Corey ran all over Atascocita at Home. 2015 it was the Kam and Angelle show in the scrimmage, now I'll say at times the D looked bipolar in that one. Like I said they looked like world-beaters overall and we had two straight bad seasons. You don't base your season off of a scrimmage lol, that's just silly. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You have your years mixed up man.

Kadon was a fish in 2013 and Labrie was starting QB. Our last 2 years in 6A was 14 and 15. In 2014 Kam and Corey ran all over Atascocita at Home. 2015 it was the Kam and Angelle show in the scrimmage, now I'll say at times the D looked bipolar in that one. Like I said they looked like world-beaters and we had two straight bad seasons. You don't base your season off of a scrimmage lol, that's just silly. 

no, kaden was a non factor in the scrimmage. matter of fact they put him in the very end and the coaching staff had a good laugh and this scrimmage wasn't in PA. they could not move the ball. you know me, i pull for the boys, but im  being real. it would not shock me if they went 6-4, but expecting a 7-3 season. maybe two rds. Brandon is a good back, but they gonna have to use a rotation for the ground game to be successful. BoGip son is the bright  proven spot in wr corp being a possession guy. lil augustine got some speed. i'm not a guru, but i seen this with PAM teams in the past. if ALL you have is a running game with an unknown passing attack, defenses just gonna play the run and put 8 in the box and MAKE the 5'7 qb beat them. if he as good as everyone saying, as in shadow creek and summer creek good, then we shouldn't have a problem. i been sold lies in the past about teams and they have been over hyped. over hyped DB's that would get smoked. lets be real honest, only REAL qb's to come out of memorial  have been harmon, singlton and the dude after singlton(cant think of his name). whats funny about that is there was no hype about them lol. they straight balled. 

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

no, kaden was a non factor in the scrimmage. matter of fact they put him in the very end and the coaching staff had a good laugh and this scrimmage wasn't in PA. they could not move the ball. you know me, i pull for the boys, but im  being real. it would not shock me if they went 6-4, but expecting a 7-3 season. maybe two rds. Brandon is a good back, but they gonna have to use a rotation for the ground game to be successful. BoGip son is the bright  proven spot in wr corp being a possession guy. lil augustine got some speed. i'm not a guru, but i seen this with PAM teams in the past. if ALL you have is a running game with an unknown passing attack, defenses just gonna play the run and put 8 in the box and MAKE the 5'7 qb beat them. if he as good as everyone saying, as in shadow creek and summer creek good, then we shouldn't have a problem. i been sold lies in the past about teams and they have been over hyped. over hyped DB's that would get smoked. lets be real honest, only REAL qb's to come out of memorial  have been harmon, singlton and the dude after singlton(cant think of his name). whats funny about that is there was no hype about them lol. they straight balled. 

Mouse I was at the scrimmage, we sweated that morning out here trust me. (2014) 

Kadon didn’t do much cause we mainly handed the ball off to Kam or Corey, Younger got some run also. 

As far as 2013 I have no clue about what or when they put Kadon in, I wasn't there but I heard great things about Labrie. 

Also mouse you predicted the same kind of season last yr, we went 9-2, should've been 13-1 honestly speaking (losing to SC in the region final). Like I said: relax! :)

Btw: check your FB Messenger, I sent you a schedule from that yr