hf for next year

Guest Orangeboy

I look for these guys to make a push for the playoffs with all that experience coming back and a great coaching staff they will be hard to beat.

I was looking for HF to slip in the back door this past yr, although I don't know the players I can say they do have one of the best coaches in the area for as little time as he has been coaching. He was my sons roommate @ Seminole St, and partly responsible for him being recruited there. Coach Landry was taught the 'Old School way', plays % ball, was a 'proven player' and he will have his players ready for whatever comes their way. I as a HJ fan have the ultimate respect for you guys coach, be glad you have one thats 100% dedicated to Baseball.

Guest car ramrod

Should be competitive.  Only lost 3 seniors but one was a good pitcher.  They will have a lot of speed on the team but the pitching will be the key to the Horns success. 

I have to agree with 643, Coach Landry is one of the better coaches in the area.

im not at all worried about hf. yea they have their whole team coming back next year but how many of them hit over 350 last year besides courville? All HF will do is throw a monkey wrench in the district race next year.

I heard the exact same thing the yr Coach Landry took over and I commented "You don't need but a cpl of good players with a good coach" and that they do have. Something I have learned over the yrs is Never Never underestimate your opponant.

We have guys that hit over 350!!

Randy Courville: .415

Jeremy Pinder: .476

Hagan Daigle: .395

Its not the hitting that is the problem in Fannett its the fielding.  Not too many golden glovers out there.  Their infield changes every game. 

Guest coachhooker

I have only heard good things about HF and I am sure they will compete next year I am excited to see this nexts years 3A district, there is a lot of talent and good coaches in this distict

In the past I have dogged 3A schools saying they arent competitive as 5A, but recently I had a revelation.  HF has 16 returning starters and should compete this year.  Ill say it right now that they can beat the WB JV possibly the varsity.  I will be watching HF next year and wish them well.

Keep it real guys!!!!

Guest Orangeboy

I have only heard good things about HF and I am sure they will compete next year I am excited to see this nexts years 3A district, there is a lot of talent and good coaches in this distict

I look for it to be even closer this year. Things will get even tighter as HF and OF will battle the BIG 4 (Jasper,BC,HJ, and Silsbee).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder