H-D Football....JOE SLACK NEW HC/AD!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coachhooker

there aint no way that H-D is gonna beat W-H we have been to the playoffs 3 out of my four highschool years  there is no question that W-H and H-D will be a good game but H-D aint gonna win by 28 if i have anything to do with it.

p.s. if your boys dont like that tell them to do somthing on the field next year instead of giving up like they did last year.

hey bud we didnt give up it is called having only 9 healthy players, sorry we didnt have enough players and we already know the outcome of the game if it was played.  yeah and you also know high island isnt a football school

Guest coachhooker

i personaly to not care about your stupid numbers i just know our team is allaround better in all ways  >:( so just shove you crapy numbers

sorry i am not in the district next year but i still think hd will blow wh away next year, and ps you can rip on me all day i dont care, and rip on my old schoolgo ahead, yeah it is funny we didnt have enough players to play the last game go ahead and rip on that wh guys

Guest coachhooker

HUDDLESTON, SINCE YOUR GOOD WITH NUMBERS HOW MANY KIDS HAS YOUR DEFENSE PUT IN COLLEGE.

it is class A sorry to tell you but not man kids go and play college ball out of class A

Guest coachhooker

I believe that he played at SFA, but I know that he played Arena Football in Louisiana for a few years cause I went to watch them play.  That was a good game in 95 against The LaMarque Cougars.  I really thought that we would pull that one out.  As a fan it was a great game to watch.   I miss the DOME!

god the dome was horrible to play football and baseball in

IT WAS BEFORE OUR DAY BUT HD WAS 2A. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL WHO HAVE GONE TO COLLEGE AND PLAYED FOOTBALL FROM HD. I HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH SOME OF THE TEAM AND THIS WILL BE OUR FINALLY REPLY. WE DID NOT EXPECT TOO LOOSE OUR HEAD COACH OVER THE SUMMER BUT NOW UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE REASONS. WE WILL HAVE THE TALENT THIS YEAR TOO PLAY BUT WE WILL HAVE THE HEART TO GO ALL THE WAY. AS FOR BOBCAT@3D, THAT STANDS FOR THE 3 MAN TACKLES YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF THIS YEAR. WH LIGHTEN UP, YOU MAY BE IN THE SAME BOAT WITH US, ITS MY UNDERSTANDING SOME OF YOUR COACHES HAVE APPLIED FOR OTHER JOBS.

Huddleston is a fine coach.  He has worked hard with the young men at HD and

will do a fine job.  He knows the abilities of each player and how to get the most out of each young man.  This year's team has a lot of speed and very good players at the skill positions.  The Bobcats play hard.  They will play hard for Coach Huddleston.  It is not up to me to say yea or nay, but if it were....Yea,Yea,YEa,YEA.....  It will be a sad day , if the school board does not see the relationship he has with the young men of HD.  I would hope the school board

wants the best for HD.  They have the best now. 

Slack knows all of the players at HD.  His parnets own a store in town, he vists them all the time.  I have seen him talk to the players.  Always asking how things are going and telling if the need anything let him know.  Slack would be great for the whole program..

That is the point BigDaddy, he knows the players and a few too well.  Related to some to top it off.  He is too good of friends with a lot of them to be taken seriously. 

Ask the athletes in Hardin if he is to be taking seriously.  They all respect him very much, and would do anything that they are told for him.

I know, and I am not uptight.  It is just some people can't read a post and understand it before they post something.  I am just saying the relationship between Coach Slack and the kids at Hardin or Liberty is on a whole other level.  Daisetta kids are more like friends and some parents are good friends. 

alot of people know who i am on this site. i am kin to slack and have strong connections with a lot of the kids. to me the best case would be to have slack and huddleston both. huddleston knows the kids slack will motavate them, in what cappacity is not for me to say. i w3ant what is best for the kids. i do know there is more to a.d. than head coach, what i dont know im a welder not an a.d. as long as birdwell stays no matter what the out come there will be someone there to fight for the better of the kids with all he  has. good luck to huddleston, slack, and all other applicants you hold part of the future of or kids in your hands. I STILL THINK WHOEVER THE COACH IS HD HAS THE TALENT AND GRIT TO DO A GREAT JOB THIS YEAR.

Personally, I would like Slack to stay in Hardin, (selfish reasons), and learn from Haynes a couple of years.  I think Joe could handle an AD job, but I also think he could really learn alot from Coach Haynes in Hardin.  Good luck to HD in their quest and especially good luck to a good friend of mine - Slack.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12