H-D Football....JOE SLACK NEW HC/AD!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should know by the end of next week.  Current DC Allen Huddleston is the favorite and will inherit a gold mine.  All skill positions coming back and everyone on the state runner up track team will be on the field.  Two defensive ends were the only losses last year I think.  Will be fast on both sides of the ball.  Not to mention their fullback and Tight End will be some bruisers.

Guest Yard Bird

The bobcats will be tough this year.  Should roll through district and will face a old nemises in the playoffs.  GROVETON

Guest mustangfan2

I hear former WOS assistant coach Toby Foreman has applied for this job.  Has anyone heard any other names of applicants?

i wouldnt be suprised if HD went all the way this year. its hard to imagine any other 1a teams beating them. they have too many athletes. whoever gets the job should like someone already said will "inhierit a gold mine."

i hope slack gets the job. he was our middle school coach, and i thought he was great. plus i think HD loves him, after his high school career as a player

Guest coachhooker

i think that coach huddleston should get the job and would do great, and i agree hull has a wonderful chance to make a big run this year, and i know WH is their rival but i still see hull winning the game by 28 against WH

Guest Yard Bird

Who is Slack?  What does he coach in Hardin? 

DC at Hardin this past year.

Will do a great job at HD if given the chance.  He graduated from HD and has strong ties with the community.

AT PRESENT HUDDLESTON IS NOT THE ANSWER, HD NEEDS TO BRING SOMEONE IN THAT CAN MOTIVATE THE KIDS. THEY JUST LOST THEIR HEAD COACH OF SEVEN YEARS. I HAVE SEEN SLACK COACH AT HARDIN, THE KIDS RESPECT HIM. IF THE KIDS RESPECT YOU THEY WILL PLAY HARD FOR YOU. SLACK'S STYLE OF FOOTBALL WILL WORK WELL AT HD. GIVEN A CHANCE HE CAN TAKE HD A LONG WAY THIS YEAR AND FOR YEARS TO COME.

no no no coach hooker H-D aint guna win nothin if the WH oilers have anything to say about it so i think all yall need to quit talkin crap and just show up on game day and see who comes out on top. 28-0 is a long shot for H-D considering that they could not run the ball on us this past year because our defensive line had the run shut down before it got started,also our offensive line had their d-line begging for mercy all night long !!!!! so just meet us at H-D feild on november 2 at seven and we will see who the best team in the district is!!!!!!!!!!!!

there aint no way that H-D is gonna beat W-H we have been to the playoffs 3 out of my four highschool years  there is no question that W-H and H-D will be a good game but H-D aint gonna win by 28 if i have anything to do with it.

p.s. if your boys dont like that tell them to do somthing on the field next year instead of giving up like they did last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder