H-D Football....JOE SLACK NEW HC/AD!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT PRESENT HUDDLESTON IS NOT THE ANSWER, HD NEEDS TO BRING SOMEONE IN THAT CAN MOTIVATE THE KIDS. THEY JUST LOST THEIR HEAD COACH OF SEVEN YEARS. I HAVE SEEN SLACK COACH AT HARDIN, THE KIDS RESPECT HIM. IF THE KIDS RESPECT YOU THEY WILL PLAY HARD FOR YOU. SLACK'S STYLE OF FOOTBALL WILL WORK WELL AT HD. GIVEN A CHANCE HE CAN TAKE HD A LONG WAY THIS YEAR AND FOR YEARS TO COME.

Huddleston is the answer at HD.  He will do well.  He's proven with the kids and is able to motivate them.  Has been an excellent Defensive coordinator. 

Guest Yard Bird

no no no coach hooker H-D aint guna win nothin if the WH oilers have anything to say about it so i think all yall need to quit talkin crap and just show up on game day and see who comes out on top. 28-0 is a long shot for H-D considering that they could not run the ball on us this past year because our defensive line had the run shut down before it got started,also our offensive line had their d-line begging for mercy all night long !!!!! so just meet us at H-D feild on november 2 at seven and we will see who the best team in the district is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious,  What will the oilers have next year?  I know they lost some key guys.  Good luck to you guys next year, and keep the playoff streak alive.

we will have our offensive line back and just because we lost a good QB and a good RB dont mean anything we have 2 people that can take their spot anytime they are just as good if not just a little bit better. We are going to have all three of our first team all district linebackers agian next year , our defense will be just as strong this year as it was last year and our offense will definitely be stronger because the same line and only a few minor changes in the back feild , other than that we are the same exact team as last year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline