H-D Football....JOE SLACK NEW HC/AD!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Post WHBaseball14!!!  Bobcat...if you have a problem with him, go see him or stop hiding behind a screen name.  Coaching is his livelihood and your remarks show that you have no class or you are not getting any playing time.  Good luck to Coach and Hull.

Guest Yard Bird

Easy!

I agree, go grind your axe some where else.  Lets get back to talking about HD football.  If the series is 34-9 overall edge goes to HD, but records are good water cooler talk.  Stick to the present.  Slack or Huddleston would do a great job at HD.

This is starting to get personal.  Last post for me on this topic.  The series record comes straight from the UIL. It started in the 20's or 30's with Saratoga High School.  There was a span of about 15 years where the two schools did not play.  I appreciate all the support from the other posters.

Guest Yard Bird

The bobcats will have 8/8 coming back next year.  Not to mention the state champ(A. Anderson) in the 100 and 200m playing qb.  The cats will also have the district offensive MVP WR F. Smth to boot.  And don't forget the freight train A. Cook in the backfield.

Good Luck to Bobcats this year.

Huddleston has earned his stripes, and he is ready to be a head coach.  Slack's credentials shouldn't even give him an interview.  But word is kinfolk on the board is better than experience.  Sounds like Bobcat@3D is also kin to Slack.  Worst thing Slack could do is move to his hometown.  He will not get any respect there at his age and level of experience.  The Coaching graveyard is full of hometown heroes that went back home to early.  And 3d think before you type, to actually say how many players his defense sent to college.  Uhh lets see in 1A not many make it and last year you had no one close to making it talent wise or size wise.  So maybe you should wait about two years and see.   The talent is supposed to be coming up.  And if you really want to look bad you might just ask Huddleston how many of his players have gone to college.  He will even answer you with a few pro players.    

The Foreman that retired was Mark Foreman, the father of Toby Foreman, and he now lives in the Dallas area.  Toby played at WOS in the early 90's, and has coached at WOS for the last five years.  He was one of the best coaches on our staff, and maybe one of the best offensive coaches that we have ever had.  Toby took a job earlier this spring at Baytown Lee.  I look for him to became a head coach in the next year or so, if not sooner.  Trust me you will not be disappointed if this guy is named the HD Head Coach.  He comes from a great football coaching family.

Thank U for clearing that up!  I can remember watching him play against LaMarque in the Astrodome, and I was really impressed.  That was a tremendous football game.  I normally dont root for the stangs, but I was kinda rootin for them in that one.  Where did Toby play college football?

I believe that he played at SFA, but I know that he played Arena Football in Louisiana for a few years cause I went to watch them play.  That was a good game in 95 against The LaMarque Cougars.  I really thought that we would pull that one out.  As a fan it was a great game to watch.  I miss the DOME!

Huddleston has been coaching for 15 years.  Went to Daisetta to take the DC position 2-3 years ago I believe.  Ready to become a head coach he moved to the 1A ranks to serve his time and move up when the position opened.  Now it has and he worked under a great AD.  He has done the right thing as a coach.  Now it is his time.  I think if you want to be a first time head coach you work your way up and prove your loyalty.  Big difference between 1A and 3A.  Huddleston moved from 3A and learned what he has to work with in 1A as an assistant.  As said in a post earlier he has earned his stripes and done it the right way.

I can speak for Huddleston's character, motivational skills, and knowledge of the game.  He has all three.  Hull's defense has played excellently the past three years.

I'm not going to get in the mud with Bobcat3D, its not worth it. 

Allan Huddleston is the right man for THIS job. 

The bobcats will have 8/8 coming back next year.  Not to mention the state champ(A. Anderson) in the 100 and 200m playing qb.  The cats will also have the district offensive MVP WR F. Smth to boot.  And don't forget the freight train A. Cook in the backfield.

Good Luck to Bobcats this year.

NOT ONLY THIS BUT WILL HAVE ELLIOTT WHICH WAS FIRST TEAM ALL REGOINAL DB AND HIM AND SMITH WERE THE ONLY 2 1A PLAYERS TO MAKE ALL SOUTH EAST TEXAS TEAM( I THINK) AND AT QB LAT YEAR ELLIOTT HAD 780 YD PASSING

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder