• Central
    • Dayton
    • LC-M
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

you have to look at it from all angles here.. i mean their are other sports that help you in football like track and powerlifting. maybe wrestling if your school has a team. but you have to look at it from every way possible. i know the strongest and the fastest dont mean they are the best team but still it counts for soemthing. png's varsity powerlifting went undefeated in everymeet winning as a team. and only two of the guys were seniors. the track team faired well placing 3rd or 4th in every track meet with 3 seniors who rarely showed.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids from PNG are always going to give great effort in everything they do.  That is a quality that you can say about most teams that are in teh triangle.  Talent does not always win, thank God.  There has been many games when Dayton has been out talented on the game field but won the game on heart and determination.

Kids from PNG are always going to give great effort in everything they do.  That is a quality that you can say about most teams that are in teh triangle.  Talent does not always win, thank God.  There has been many games when Dayton has been out talented on the game field but won the game on heart and determination.

your right setexfan.. heart is something you cant measure. and thats something alot of teams rely on... especially us at png this year. but we also have alot of grit pure power and speed.

Personally, I don't understand it that much. You obviously have to be more talented in some ways than the other team. Maybe not in speed but you can outpower that with strength, or opposite. Possibly the other team may have speed or strength, but you have more mental ability than them, and know the right plays to run at what time. In some ways, i guess I somewhat understand being out talented because ur talking about in all categories.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Everyday this Summer for the first time in years all our players have been up there working hard. I will be shocked if we don't make the playoffs this year.

I am new at this I have been reading all of your opinons. Everyone points out Mosely is gone and he was one in A million all NED fans loved him and well they should have. I watched Ned Vs. Central last year central was more of A one man show ned. I dont recall his name but im pretty sure he is gone. Talant wise Central &Ozan(still a magnet)should have more than mid county by sheer numbers.    :

I agree olddog, Their QB was a great one and we will see him on the tube soon playing at Kyle feild.  But just like Mosley they are not here anymore.  Now it comes down to seeing just how good our coaching staffs are.  Ned going to the spread and the rest of the district making up for their stars leaving also.  Some like Lumberton and LCM have good talent coming back.  And yes you are correct, when you dont have a go to guy or guy's the game changes.  In this district its anyones year, there is so much talent and good coaching staffs that anyone of the district teams could suprise you.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Central could win this District, they have the speed and talent to beat Dayton or anyone. We're going to give it a shot as well.

NO way Ned will be fighting with Dayton for the top spot lol maybe fighting for 5th or 6th. Ned  consecutive playoff appearance's will end this year!

[/quote

]Keep thinking that everyone, I've heard the same thing the last 10 years and we keep getting in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder