• Central
    • Dayton
    • LC-M
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

Yep, I believe it was 14-13 Ozen @ Stallworth two years ago. It was cold and the game was exactly 1:27:31 long, we remember  >:(  ;D (game length is a joke).

I was at that game and Dayton gave you that one on a silver platter. Kicker missed a extra point right?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton knows about ozen we used to be in the same district.  I think ozen has beat dayton once and dayton has beat them 5 times.  could be 4 wins and 2 losses, just go look it up.  Central district title is rightfully yours.  That sounds great.  Come and get it.

Dayton knows about ozen we used to be in the same district.  I think ozen has beat dayton once and dayton has beat them 5 times.  could be 4 wins and 2 losses, just go look it up.  Central district title is rightfully yours.  That sounds great.  Come and get it.

;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Guest 87CRU79

It is between Central and Dayton for first and second, Nederland will more than likley be third. PNG and LCM will battle for fourth, and Lumberton/Vidor will more than likely be last. Ozen is the wild card this year....watch out. You really can't take any team for granted this year.

I've got some inside information for what it's worth, both juniors now and sophomores now from Nederland lost big time to Lumberton.  That's all I have plus knowing a little something about football, unless your sub varsity teams went undefeated or close, it's so hard to replace 9 starters on either side of the ball......

I've got some inside information for what it's worth, both juniors now and sophomores now from Nederland lost big time to Lumberton.  That's all I have plus knowing a little something about football, unless your sub varsity teams went undefeated or close, it's so hard to replace 9 starters on either side of the ball......

For someone who claims to know so much about football you should know better than that.  Seems I remember a team that was undefeated since 8th grade... nevermind.

For someone who claims to know so much about football you should know better than that.  Seems I remember a team that was undefeated since 8th grade... nevermind.

28-0 or there abouts Ltown's JV over the mighty nederland bulldogs.  Not saying they went undefeated since 5th grade but it's still 28-0

Guest 87CRU79

There is a big difference between Tues/Thurday nights and Friday nights. Who cares about someone with a 28-0 record on JV? All that matters is who performs under the lights on Fridays. I guess if there were a JV State Championship, Lumberton would be well on there way.

Much respect for Dayton for beating us for the title last year and Nederland for 11 str8 playoff appearances.  It will be out of Dayton/Central with Central claiming what is rightfuly ours!  Nederland/Ozen/PN-G will get the last playoff spot!

Central/Dayton will not be close--Broncos by at least 21

28-0 or there abouts Ltown's JV over the mighty nederland bulldogs.  Not saying they went undefeated since 5th grade but it's still 28-0

Look SFA85 you been wrong for over 10 years predicting Nederlands fate.....Give it a break and stay with something we all know you are knowledgeable about "male cheerleading outfits".....

Y'all have never replaced 9 starters bigdog.  What use to happen is your starting QB would go down and the backup would play out the rest of the season getting much needed experience.  Not every year but often enough to become a trend.  But I have 2 Nederland fans I work with, one like you, little knowledge of the game, and 1 who played the same time I did, who both think Nederland's in trouble this year......

You think Ned's in trouble every year, so forgive me if I don't believe your "sources".

As far as my knowledge, yes we have had large replacements of starters, especially the O-line every couple of years.  We have a year where everyone is a 2 year starter on the line and then another when they are all newbies.  Not saying that none of them are getting PT, but they weren't starting.

Y'all have never replaced 9 starters bigdog.  What use to happen is your starting QB would go down and the backup would play out the rest of the season getting much needed experience.  Not every year but often enough to become a trend.  But I have 2 Nederland fans I work with, one like you, little knowledge of the game, and 1 who played the same time I did, who both think Nederland's in trouble this year......

2005 season Nederland replaced QB, fullback, five offensive lineman, tightend and one wideout split time opposite Butler that is nine on offense alone. On defense we had two defensive lineman, two secondary players and zero linebackers returning so that equals 7 new players on defense. 16 new starters in 2005 and still made playoffs. Offensive starters - Butler, Mosley, with Whitaker playing wideout some. Defense - Mohica, Butler, Whitaker and your favorite player Dravannti Johnson

Blows you theory out of the water. The one thing that you guys forget that returns every year - our coaches!!!!!!!!!!

Well James if the cheerleading outfit fits lol...........

But even you can admit replacing 9 starters on offense is a tall hill to climb....

Never said it wasn't a tall hill to climb......but for over 10 years the climb gets done!!!!Mark it down our defense will be much, much improved from last year! Our offense will be O.K. once district starts......We will continue to be a top three team in this district with Central and Dayton the top dogs to beat........Thin I agree but still O.K. You need to predict with your mind and not your emotions......Keep those girly emotions for the halftime show!!!!lol

Guest 87CRU79

2005 season Nederland replaced QB, fullback, five offensive lineman, tightend and one wideout split time opposite Butler that is nine on offense alone. On defense we had two defensive lineman, two secondary players and zero linebackers returning so that equals 7 new players on defense. 16 new starters in 2005 and still made playoffs. Offensive starters - Butler, Mosley, with Whitaker playing wideout some. Defense - Mohica, Butler, Whitaker and your favorite player Dravannti Johnson

Blows you theory out of the water. The one thing that you guys forget that returns every year - our coaches!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mosley hit the nail on the head. Central and Dayton are still the top dogs of the district until unseated. I don't see Nederland winning the district either, they haven't in +40 years, but they will make playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami