• Central
    • Dayton
    • LC-M
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

Yall beat Nederland for what? The second time in 43 years. It's like the superbowl to yall. There was still 3 seconds left on the clock and yall bum-rushed the field. Vidor has no class. I've got an idea, act like you have won a game before.

see thats what i am talking about..some people are just idiots..all i was saying is if you take a team lightly then you will get beat..

87cru I wouldnt have thought you would still be upset about that.. and about bum- rushing the field..there was 4 seconds when yall called a timeout..yall ran a play and we stopped yalls stud..yall had no timeouts left and that was the ball game...and just want to mention yall had 48 minutes to play and still didnt get it done..

but i am not even talking about last year..we are talking about this year..and I hope yall take us lightly this year also.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them have their superbowl for a couple of more months 87.  They are coming to our house this year, and there has only been one district team that has beat us at home the last four years.  I'll give you a hint, the team wasn't from north of Beaumont...

Guest 87CRU79

Maybe I posted rather hastily, but I recall an article in the paper after the game in '01 saying that was the first time Vidor had one in 40 years or so. I

Maybe I posted rather hastily, but I recall an article in the paper after the game in '01 saying that was the first time Vidor had one in 40 years or so. I

In their last 25 meetings, Nederland leads the series with Vidor 17-8.

That is going back to 1975. They did not play from 1988 until 1995. Also in 2000 they played twice, once in preseason and once in bi-district.

... and I think Central will win the district with Dayton winning if Central does not.

In their last 25 meetings, Nederland leads the series with Vidor 17-8.

That is going back to 1975. They did not play from 1988 until 1995. Also in 2000 they played twice, once in preseason and once in bi-district.

... and I think Central will win the district with Dayton winning if Central does not.

Overall record of 50-8.

I think Ned competes for the title this year.

Guest Baller

Dayton has what?  I hope you are not about to say a district title wrapped up.  I talked to some of those guys the other day.  They think they can score but do not know if they can stop anybody.

are you being serious??...no micah mosely, no title.

Dayton has this

They will be ready. Folks from west of the trinity that are not fimiliar with Ozen they used to make the playoffs alot. They will be back!

Jags we I know who you are and am familiar with your team. My nephew was the starting outside linebacker from Marshall from 04-05. I was at the game when you guys played Marshall at SFA remember that? What 63-25?  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami