• Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again.  Everyone talks about lumberton, lcm and now ozen head coaches being great.  No disrespect but they have done nothing.  Great coaches how about the coaches that are proven in 22-4a.  dayton, ned., and even png.  stowers is on his way up also.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Here we go again.  Everyone talks about lumberton, lcm and now ozen head coaches being great.  No disrespect but they have done nothing.  Great coaches how about the coaches that are proven in 22-4a.  dayton, ned., and even png.  stowers is on his way up also.

Dude, Moody at LCM hasn't been there long. His team was within one play of beating the all mighty Nedeland last year.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Let's see how long has Moody been there? This will be his 3rd season maybe? His first season we had the Hurricane. Moody is the coach for LCM. I'll remind you after this season! More kids have worked out this summer than ever before.

Thats a possibility, but I look for them to make more of an impact next year after they have a full year under the new coach.

They won district when Brooks took over and he didn't have a full year with them.  Quit trying to down play Ozen's chances especially since Ned no longer has the services of Baby Jesus.....

He hasn't played since 94. Its been a running thing for years now.  (Insert name) isn't there anymore, Ned won't do anything.  Too bad.

There's never been (insert name here) that ever ran for 2500 yards, been 80% of the offense, and the team played .500 ball either.  Nederland's not immune from a fall off...

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Hopefully we can! We should be 3-0 going into District, yes i admit we have a weak non district schedule. One game at a time!

Nederland will be tough as always, but will they be able to contend for the 3rd spot. I dont see them beating Central and Dayton, but hey its to early to call; anything can happen.LCM may surprise alot of teams.22-4A will be very exciting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami