It's only a matter of time...

Hook'em

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

First off, does that law apply to abortion on demand or only if the life of the mother is in jeopardy? If it’s on demand I’ll bet dollars to donuts the Supreme Court will overturn it.

If so, only because Trump was elected.  Had Hillary won, I’d bet you a dollar to a doughnut that it wouldn’t be overturned.  She’d put two more on the SCOTUS that would vote just like RBG.

Oh, and you failed to address the Democrats in Authority in New York State & NYC allowing an 11 year old to perform lewd dances in a gay bar.  Does that mean you’re in agreement with me?  I hope so.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, PhatMack19 said:

This is in the United States of America...

11 yr old “drag kid” dances at adult gay club as Patrons toss money at “him”

This is the hidden content, please

Drag really isn't about anything sexual, they get tips for how they lip sync. It's more like a pageant or a performance, then ones I've seen at least. 

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

Drag really isn't about anything sexual, they get tips for how they lip sync. It's more like a pageant or a performance, then ones I've seen at least. 

Putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. The little boy dancing in a dress in front of grown men while they toss money at him is sexual in itself.  I'm sorry, but you can't clean this one up. I'm sure you haven't seen any 11 year male child in Texas allowed to perform in this nature in a public establishment.

On 2/3/2019 at 7:23 AM, UT alum said:

Like when you play the Maddow card?

On 2/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

I don’t remember playing the Maddow card but if I did, I could back up her and her network spewing lots of fake news. 

I have asked you to do the same for Rush and haven’t gotten an answer.