RELIANT WEEK 0 PREDICTIONS PNG/LaMarque..Ned/Brenham??

Guest Indian Chief

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La Marque & Nederland are the home teams (west side), Port Neches Groves & Brenham are the visiting teams (east side).

They messed up by putting Ned and PNG on opposite sides.

i'm going to get into a fight lol ;D. i'm going to boo,heckle,and cheer against nederland so hard it ain't funny!!!

gonna be a loooooooonnnnnnggggggg drive back to the golden land!!!!

La Marque & Nederland are the home teams (west side), Port Neches Groves & Brenham are the visiting teams (east side).

They messed up by putting Ned and PNG on opposite sides.

That bites!!  Why did they decide to do that?  Were the stands too lopsided last year?? 

We had that a few years back in the dome.  It was strange to watch the "other side" when PNG did something good and the same on our side when Ned played.  Those folks from Jacksonville were looking around freakin' out when THEIR side would erupt when Ned excelled.  Pretty funny actually.

Yeah, I remember that.  That was a cool setup too.  I just enjoyed sitting with all the Indian/Bulldog fans last year.  It was kinda like a big 'group hug' before the coming war known as MCM.   :)

I always see PNG fans at our playoff games if we play at a different time.  They wear thier purple  :P and everyone gets along fine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder