RELIANT WEEK 0 PREDICTIONS PNG/LaMarque..Ned/Brenham??

Guest Indian Chief

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we just timed in our fortys junior tyrone hanks ran a 4.46 josh wright ran a 4.5flat... 210 pound full back jack hemmings ran a 4.6 flat!

You can add .5 seconds to those times once the pads come on.  It will be alot like last year except the defending champs will put PN-G away early while Those Ice Cream Boys will pull away from the no defense playing bulldogs in the second half.....

I hope mid-county has a good showing this year.  There are a lot of questions for both teams.  Both teams do seem to put out a good product every year although both schools seemed to have an off year from their own standards.  Fourty times are great and all, but I think we all know that doesn't equate to success.  Look at Ozen last year.  They had a tremendous amount of speed and talent but couldn't seem to put it all together.  Plus, PN-G having to replace their line (as someone mentioned on here) is a huge obstacle as is Nederland plugging in the skill positions.  Only time will tell! 

Should be a very good day for football. There will should be plenty of footballs flying in the air that day.  I am looking forward to seeing Nederland's new spread offense against Brenham's spread. Nederland will look different than when we

(La Marque)saw them last year  :D

Coogs Sports Net

La Marque

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7722152146642229330&hl=en

the link below will show only the second varsity start for La Marque's junior quarterback last year

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5668168236299962459&hl=en

I beg to differ.....LM did not lose its whole team......it returns a loaded team at every position.....just remember the QB from last year did not really play until the starter was taken out on discipline issues before playoffs started.....LM always has someone waiting to step up and be the next star............read the article below.......the new coach is going to bring back the spread. The receiving corp is pretty deep with several recievers at least 6'0......Speaking of dejavu LM has another 6'5 converted reciever (ala Jo Jo Florence)who will see major action this year.

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=661060

I must admit I am a little concerned about the defense. I have not heard much about the 2007 edition.....but only time will tell.........LM seems to always have a pretty aggressive defensive unit.....

I forgot my prediction.....Brenham and Coogs.....win this battle

I would also expect a different PN-G team, not saying they will win but things will be much different from last year.

No doubt about it... Can't stand PN-G, but if I were a betting man I would put money on PN-G improving next year.. If MC has a pit year, they dont stay in the pit for very long....

Guest Ozen

On a previous post you picked LM and Brenham.  Which is it???????????

I going for the locals but Brenham and LaMarque will win.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DickVitale

IT IS MAY!!! ???  Hey, can we have graduation first before the pecan (football) heads start making predictions.....PLEASE!!! ;D

Guest DickVitale

Ha Ha PNG guy!! ;)  Hey, This is all I have when the NBA playoffs are on an off day!!  After the NBA Finals, I will reduced to watching TiVo "Desperate Housewives" episodes with the wife, and that I cannot take!  So SETX Sports helps me to cope!!  ;D...Maybe something will be on Comedy Central... 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami