Best JV player of 2006-07 in the area

Man, I played JV for Nederland and I don't even care. Next year is the only think that matters. VARSITY is what matters nobody knows about a kid who drops 30 a night on JV. Hate to break it to you buddy. By the way Lumbertons JV wasn't even that good. Have a Nice day.

Guest ECBucFan

who do you all think was the best jv player in the area this last year?

I think thats a good question to ask. It gives insight into next years season.

This kid probably not the best but he was the J.v point guard from Hardin

I watched him play against against Warren and he was breaking the press and making good passing decisions that led to easy buckets.... hes a little small but that seems to be the problem in hardin anyway ;p

I watched him play against against Warren and he was breaking the press and making good passing decisions that led to easy buckets.... hes a little small but that seems to be the problem in hardin anyway ;p

haha... i like mcNeely from hj he is pretty small too but he is very quick and he seems to always make the right pass..

LOL, we killed them, he threw the ball away like every time.

we had some kids on JV that were prety good brandon young he is a awsome athelite then blake riley the  kid is like 6'2 and a great rebounder then u got my little brother cody andrews yeah he is only like 5'5 but the kid can shoot better than me and poeple say i am 1 of the best shooters in the areia so watch out 4 all them boys next year

HAHA I love the way you spell Warriors "areia" don't you mean area? Are you sure people say you're one of the best shooters cause it sounds like you can't even pass English. So next time think twice before you brag on yourself. But keep trying you maybe a great "athelite" but doesn't matter if you can't pass class.

ok hoopskid1 first off i didnt say that i was 1 of the best im just saying what poeple on here have said and i dont brag just 2 let u know ok but yeah about passing class i think im doing prety good well i realy dont think that im that good but i gues alot of poeple on here do jus go look at the posts that say andrews ,and sims but i mean im sure ur right

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami