GO BIG NED!!!!!

pakronos

42 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Poor PAK, his team is fighting for their lives for second Place participation trophies, to top it off he is backing the bulldogs putting all his hopes and dreams on a cross town rivalry game, he is gonna be so disappointed when the Indians scalp them pesky bulldogs.

Bubble Buster!!!

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

Poor PAK, his team is fighting for their lives for second Place participation trophies, to top it off he is backing the bulldogs putting all his hopes and dreams on a cross town rivalry game, he is gonna be so disappointed when the Indians scalp them pesky bulldogs.

PAM is still the number 1 seed in the playoffs making it an easier path to rd 4. I understand MC people pride themselves on a DC title and SETTLE for mediocrity lol... now go Bulldogs!!! Sickem!!!

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

PAM is still the number 1 seed in the playoffs making it an easier path to rd 4. I understand MC people pride themselves on a DC title and SETTLE for mediocrity lol... now go Bulldogs!!! Sickem!!!

Quit being a Pakcrocrite.... I am pretty sure, but I might have to look up some records that P.A.M. and P.N.G. went to the same round last year...

58 minutes ago, pakronos said:

When you drop down from 6A saying your gonna kill everyone, and you barely squeak by a victory over two teams, and you get beat by PNG and have to SETTLE for second place in district, now that’s mediocre... Round 4? Shouldn’t y’all be winning state?

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

When you drop down from 6A saying your gonna kill everyone, and you barely squeak by a victory over two teams, and you get beat by PNG and have to SETTLE for second place in district, now that’s mediocre... Round 4? Shouldn’t y’all be winning state?

They have the talent.  It may be time for a coaching change.  You are right, they should have competed for the State Title last year.  And possibly this year with the running back they have.  That's one of the problems with the Spread offense.  When you have a potential All-State running back and you don't give him the ball 80% of the time with a lead blocker, well...

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

They have the talent.  It may be time for a coaching change.  You are right, they should have competed fir the State Title last year.  And possibly this year with the running back they have.  That's one of the problems with the Spread offense.  When you have a potential All-State running back and you don't give him the ball 80% of the time with a lead blocker, well...

Exactly. Add in that defense that they got and they should be unstoppable!!

6 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Squeaked by who??? LUMBERTON?? ROFLMAO..31-19 isn't squeaking by...also how two of lumberton td's were scored was basically gifts...nederland is healthy this year #1. we did play on wet grass. both teams played on the same field, but i PROMISE you nederland had the right cleats on compared to PAM who did not. Hines and Jones literally had to come to complete stops to make cuts, while nederland players had the right shoes and were able to move better. i'm realistic. the beating  dominating factor is running through the district and being everyones "game of the week". i do believe PAM have a chance at 4th rd this year as long as they stay healthy, unlike last year they limped into the playoffs with injuries. this why you are not seeing blow outs or running the score up. players are being pulled to be ready for the playoffs...

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

They have the talent.  It may be time for a coaching change.  You are right, they should have competed for the State Title last year.  And possibly this year with the running back they have.  That's one of the problems with the Spread offense.  When you have a potential All-State running back and you don't give him the ball 80% of the time with a lead blocker, well...

injuries is what happend last year. no Hines, some key ol and defensive players missed that game. not saying PAM would have won, but  had those players been available...who knows??

pakronos, you are a gem. Never change.

Seriously, you keep things fun on this board by shifting loyalties and opinions constantly. Today you're a Nederland fan. Last year, you were a PNG fan against PORT ARTHUR, of all teams. It's fascinating. When the merry-go-round circles back around and you are cheering for PNG again, we will welcome you back with open arms. 

I'm looking forward to watching your online convulsions as you experience the opportunity to be served yet ANOTHER big fat helping of crow from the best team in the district.

41 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Squeaked by who??? LUMBERTON?? ROFLMAO..31-19 isn't squeaking by...also how two of lumberton td's were scored was basically gifts...nederland is healthy this year #1. we did play on wet grass. both teams played on the same field, but i PROMISE you nederland had the right cleats on compared to PAM who did not. Hines and Jones literally had to come to complete stops to make cuts, while nederland players had the right shoes and were able to move better. i'm realistic. the beating  dominating factor is running through the district and being everyones "game of the week". i do believe PAM have a chance at 4th rd this year as long as they stay healthy, unlike last year they limped into the playoffs with injuries. this why you are not seeing blow outs or running the score up. players are being pulled to be ready for the playoffs...

I also think PAM has a real chance of getting past the 4th round. Good luck to them. 

36 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I spit my crouton back in my salad on that one...lol 

Haha ok - I was speaking more to the idea that Memorial is a generally strong team with a solid defense and a good offense. They have the tools and are good enough to make a deep run, at least on paper (setting aside for the moment the struggles with organization on offense, tendency toward penalties, inconsistent passing, and generally sub-par coaching, i.e., I'm not a fan of Coach Harrison). But I didn't even check who they would have to beat to get past the fourth round. I think PAM can make it to the fourth round -- Would they have to play Temple in the 3rd? Maybe they can't even get past the third. But they definitely can't beat Manvel. 

All of that being said, when a team has the pieces to be explosive, anything can happen. I'm thinking about 2011 when Ozen, who barely squeaked into the playoffs, made it to the fourth round, surprising all of us. So even though Manvel more than likely beats PAM every time, who knows? 

35 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Haha ok - I was speaking more to the idea that Memorial is a generally strong team with a solid defense and a good offense. They have the tools and are good enough to make a deep run, at least on paper (setting aside for the moment the struggles with organization on offense, tendency toward penalties, inconsistent passing, and generally sub-par coaching, i.e., I'm not a fan of Coach Harrison). But I didn't even check who they would have to beat to get past the fourth round. I think PAM can make it to the fourth round -- Would they have to play Temple in the 3rd? Maybe they can't even get past the third. But they definitely can't beat Manvel. 

All of that being said, when a team has the pieces to be explosive, anything can happen. I'm thinking about 2011 when Ozen, who barely squeaked into the playoffs, made it to the fourth round, surprising all of us. So even though Manvel more than likely beats PAM every time, who knows? 

Anything can happen on any given night.

If anybody has a chance, it's the Titans.

anything can happen as with us watching PAM lose last year to Vidor, Or Nederland losing to Baytown Sterling or way back when  PNG got abused by LCM. These things do happen under the Friday Night Lights, you never know. Has the playoff picture changed any with first round matchups as far as 21 - 5A. I didn't see scores from last week, are we looking at Barbers Hill again this year?

I think Nederland can score, and score, and score, just not sure how many times they can stop the score, stop the score, stop the score. This has a chance to be a great one, or, PNG obviously has a IT player on their team which usually makes the difference in these games. Nederland has some IT players too, #22 comes to mind. I see our defense stepping up big in this one. Spell has a great game!!!

This is why they play the game.! Nederland 35 PNG 34

1 hour ago, James Mosley said:

I think Nederland can score, and score, and score, just not sure how many times they can stop the score, stop the score, stop the score. This has a chance to be a great one, or, PNG obviously has a IT player on their team which usually makes the difference in these games. Nederland has some IT players too, #22 comes to mind. I see our defense stepping up big in this one. Spell has a great game!!!

Dinner bet?

4 hours ago, James Mosley said:

James we have several IT players on this team, I can see some trick play action coming in this one for sure. Gonna have to get creative in this one maybe a fleaflicker or two, an onside kick never know