New Findings

new tobie

On October 28, 2017 at 8:19 AM, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I guess Im the first to report this news

Do you realize this story reported by CNN, if true since you never know with CNN, is the result of breaking the law?  Aren't you, like most liberals, forever complaining about 'bad' police who don't uphold the law?  Well FYI, one of Mueller's people leaked this information to CNN, and it's against the law to disclose Grand Jury information.  So this investigation is already tainted.  Who will investigate the investigators?  If these people can't be trusted to uphold the law, they shouldn't be investigating anyone.  That's a fact.

This is the hidden content, please

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The federalist? I haven't heard of this site, news outlet etc. This is Fake news

This coming from someone who posts links from the Huffington Post. Now that deserves the "WOW" comment. And I noticed you just attacked the source with zero comment about the content...just like a good little sheeple. Would you care to engage in a debate about the content? I haven't even read the article but am highly confident you wouldn't touch this with a 50' pole. 

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Talk about draining the swamp.

Here's how:

If Mueller and his team of about two dozen lawyers put all the politicians, and their staffs in DC, under this intense microscope, how many would be squeaky clean?  And that would drain the sewer, errrr.....swamp.

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

The federalist? I haven't heard of this site, news outlet etc. This is Fake news

If you would watch something other than CNN (clinton News Network) or PMSNBC or get your news from the late night comics then you might realize there are other more reliable sources out there!