Saw Where

no-look

16 hours ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Saw the orebo kid got an offer from Sam.  Was shocked to see that he committed.  Heard he plays football and baseball pretty well also.  

He’s a gifted kid.  With his height as a lefty pitcher, I figured he would go baseball.  But definitely a D1 talent in hoops as well.  Great pickup by Sam 

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

He’s a gifted kid.  With his height as a lefty pitcher, I figured he would go baseball.  But definitely a D1 talent in hoops as well.  Great pickup by Sam 

Was told more offers have come in.  After you spoke of him I did some research on him.  He is also top notch in the classroom.  I watched some of his Hudl tape.  If he gets to 220 it's going to be hell for Sam to keep him

5 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Was told more offers have come in.  After you spoke of him I did some research on him.  He is also top notch in the classroom.  I watched some of his Hudl tape.  If he gets to 220 it's going to be hell for Sam to keep him

I haven’t seen him pitch but was told he can bring it.  He looks about 6-7 so that along with the southpaw aspect makes him a valuable commodity.  But I will say he is very impressive on the hardwood too.  Good feet, soft hands, and his intelligence shows.  Will be an asset to whoever winds up with him at either sport. 

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I haven’t seen him pitch but was told he can bring it.  He looks about 6-7 so that along with the southpaw aspect makes him a valuable commodity.  But I will say he is very impressive on the hardwood too.  Good feet, soft hands, and his intelligence shows.  Will be an asset to whoever winds up with him at either sport. 

Last year was his first year ever to play basketball.  Always played football and baseball.  Found that out from his coach