Donald

new tobie

With all the celebrities (lefties by nature) that have been taken down due to sexual harrassment accusations by people coming forward, one would simply wonder where all the Trump victims are. Seems like a celebrity a day is in the works. Wow, Hollywood......never would have guessed it knowing what runs it......you know, the Spacey boys. Then you have the producers/directors and their “casting couches” which have been known for years. 

I'll ask again. Where are the victims of Trump?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

With all the celebrities (lefties by nature) that have been taken down due to sexual harrassment accusations by people coming forward, one would simply wonder where all the Trump victims are. Seems like a celebrity a day is in the works. Wow, Hollywood......never would have guessed it knowing what runs it......you know, the Spacey boys. Then you have the producers/directors and their “casting couches” which have been known for years. 

I'll ask again. Where are the victims of Trump?

Ivana

Jill Harth

Summer Cervos

Natasha Stoynoff

Mindy McGillivray

Jessica Leeds

Rachel Crooks

Kristin Anderson

Cathy Heller

Temple Taggert McDowell

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I’m sure they were all lying and work for Hillary.  Despite Trump admitting/bragging about being assaultive toward women. 

Yeah, that makes the most sense 

Hillary did have one that worked for her make a claim. My response was tongue in cheek. My whole point is, in this day of reckoning, why hasn't Trump been charged? It really is easy to make claims, but without proof, a lawyer says bye bye. Heck, they even had proof on Billy boy, dna from an unwashed blouse that a sexual act was indeed completed, and all he had to do was admit he didn't have sex with that woman. 

What a huge list women and not one of them has taken him to court or even tried to have charges filed. I guess if they did, all he would have to do is deny it.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Have any of their claims been validated by the legal system?

If you consider a settlement as “validation,” then yes.  Otherwise, like Bill Cosby, none have been so validated.  And I doubt  that the horde of women accusing him are all lying either.  Although I guess the attorneys pursuing him don’t have a recorded validation.  Trump has at least one pending now.  I would gladly take that case on a contingency.  Tough to defend those who have “signed” a confession.  And Trump’s lawyers don’t have the police kept him in an examining room for 15 hours defense.  I guess we’ll see if the “locker room talk” defense works as well on a jury as it does with so many of his defenders.  

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So Trump signed a sexual harrassment confession?  Where can I find more details?  And where can I find info about a settlement?

No.   You don’t sign a confession in a civil suit.  You just pay money.  The “signed confession” of which I was speaking was the now infamous Billy Bush tape.  That was admittedly poorly stated. 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, TxHoops said:

No.   You don’t sign a confession in a civil suit.  You just pay money.  The “signed confession” of which I was speaking was the now infamous Billy Bush tape.  That was admittedly poorly stated. 

If a settlement has been paid, where should I look so I know its happened rather than simply deducing it has happened?  The only thing that seems certain, to this point, is that Mr. Trump made a statement to a single individual.  To assign him all of these various labels would seem to be a bit excessive unless there is evidence that he has been forced to pay off several women.  Furthermore, I personally know of a couple of circumstances ( though not sexually related) where a "payoff" came about NOT because the accused was guilty but to avoid long drawn out litigation that is costly and time consuming.  Yes, there are plenty of attorneys who pursue suits not because they have a good case but because they know how to work the system.  If you deny this happens, I will be forced to accept all further contentions with some additional salt.

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Most are confidential and aren’t disclosable to the public.  I know one of the harassment cases was dropped after trump settled a case with the accuser’s boyfriend.  I believe another is still pending. 

So are you now saying that there is very little if any tangible evidence that Mr. Trump is a sexual predator other than the infamous "grab em" comment which is hardly sufficient upon which to make broad based assumptions/conclusions?  Based upon another earlier post you made, do I understand you correctly when you say if more than a couple make an allegation, it collectively makes him guilty?  If so, couldn't a man of means "hire" several people to make an allegation and thus we could assume guilt?   If my memory is correct, the Duke lacrosse scandal, in which just about everyone concluded guilt, come about via a single accusation only to discover it was a farse?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

So are you now saying that there is very little if any tangible evidence that Mr. Trump is a sexual predator other than the infamous "grab em" comment which is hardly sufficient upon which to make broad based assumptions/conclusions?  Based upon another earlier post you made, do I understand you correctly when you say if more than a couple make an allegation, it collectively makes him guilty?  If so, couldn't a man of means "hire" several people to make an allegation and thus we could assume guilt?   If my memory is correct, the Duke lacrosse scandal, in which just about everyone concluded guilt, come about via a single accusation only to discover it was a farse?

Trump has the same chance of being innocent (although he might has as many, if not more accusers) as Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby.   And Cosby has hung one jury after all.  One difference might be that they weren’t caught on camera bragging about sexually assaulting women.   

But yes, someone could have been paying these women to accuse Trump over the course of a few decades.  That is possible I suppose.  And it may have been a coincidence that he bragged about doing that of which he has been accused.  I clearly never said if more than a couple accuse, it makes anyone guilty.  I do believe in logic and the laws of probability in general.

The statistics would say a small percentage of women who are assaulted actually come out.  But I have found very little logic used in those who believe the opposite.  And a heavy dose of denial.  

Again, it is not news nor a debate I particularly care to have regarding Trump and his treatment of women.  It’s not new, nor a shock to those who have known him apparently.  What does shock me are those who are intent in burying their heads in varying places in his defense.  I guess it is an attempt to make themselves feel better in their support of him?  You won’t see me doing the same with Bill Clinton, at least on this subject. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Trump has the same chance of being innocent (although he might has as many, if not more accusers) as Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby.   And Cosby has hung one jury after all.  One difference might be that they weren’t caught on camera bragging about sexually assaulting women.   

But yes, someone could have been paying these women to accuse Trump over the course of a few decades.  That is possible I suppose.  And it may have been a coincidence that he bragged about doing that of which he has been accused.  I clearly never said if more than a couple accuse, it makes anyone guilty.  I do believe in logic and the laws of probability in general.

The statistics would say a small percentage of women who are assaulted actually come out.  But I have found very little logic used in those who believe the opposite.  And a heavy dose of denial.  

Again, it is not news nor a debate I particularly care to have regarding Trump and his treatment of women.  It’s not new, nor a shock to those who have known him apparently.  What does shock me are those who are intent in burying their heads in varying places in his defense.  I guess it is an attempt to make themselves feel better in their support of him?  You won’t see me doing the same with Bill Clinton, at least on this subject. 

Then if you wont defend Clintons behavior with women and believe he is one of the greatest Presidents ever, you would concede that anything true about Trump PRIOR to his presidency should not be a factor in judging his  presidential performance any more than anything true about Clinton DURING his presidency?

38 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Then if you wont defend Clintons behavior with women and believe he is one of the greatest Presidents ever, you would concede that anything true about Trump PRIOR to his presidency should not be a factor in judging his  presidential performance any more than anything true about Clinton DURING his presidency?

As stated ITT:

On 11/4/2017 at 2:42 PM, TxHoops said:

I’ll assume the use of the word “actually” doesn’t mean what it’s supposed to mean.  A guy admits on tape and camera to sexually assaulting women, women accuse of him of same, but somehow he didn’t actually do what he was accused of and admitted to doing?   Again, Bill did plenty of things that were “deplorable” with women.  I’m not going to try and justify what he did, or Harvey Weinstein, or Bill Cosby, or anyone else who has preyed on women.  I also haven’t harped on Trump’s obvious “indiscretions” because, like Clinton, I won’t judge his presidency on his sexual exploits. 

But my head isn’t firmly implanted in the sand either.  Or other undisclosed places.