Nederland @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You know how Nederland has that 1 player that gets it done and they lean on.  Well, this year, he's the guy...

Oh, ok, got it now.  So that's who our #6 will shadow all night.  After playing 2 run heavy teams in Memorial and Vidor and nothing from Ozen, looking forward to playing a more balanced offense.  I think our secondary in pass coverage is a "No Fly Zone", just hadn't had the opportunity to show.  If Bulldogs beat us, it won't be with the pass...

17 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Oh, ok, got it now.  So that's who our #6 will shadow all night.  After playing 2 run heavy teams in Memorial and Vidor and nothing from Ozen, looking forward to playing a more balanced offense.  I think our secondary in pass coverage is a "No Fly Zone", just hadn't had the opportunity to show.  If Bulldogs beat us, it won't be with the pass...

I love the Denver Broncos reference.  Maybe you'll be a fan.

5 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

You're right, it will be with Simmons and that O-line, good call

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Problem is you don’t know what central will show up. IMO you shut down 22, Simmons isn’t hard to stop. Simmons shine in cupcake time... if central is soft, sweet, and gooey, Simmons will go off 

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

When we played the Titans, there was no previous game footage.  When we played the Pirates (despite knowing the system they run) there was no previous game footage.  Both were losses for us.  There are 4 games of footage on the Bulldogs and I have confidence that Nelson and company will get their hands on all of them and break the film down properly and come up with the correct game plan offensively and defensively.  

19 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Hats off to Nederland on proving everyone wrong this year so far. Happy for the new coach. I think Ned takes this one

truth is, this is basically the same tem from last year minus two good wr's. nederland was HURT last year. these kids are healthy again and back at it

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

truth is, this is basically the same tem from last year minus two good wr's. nederland was HURT last year. these kids are healthy again and back at it

Your right. I guess everybody didn’t pay attention to that fact and automatically was writing them off this year based off last years performance